Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) (87832 Views)

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
A woman who is a native of Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area, Delta State, committed suicide after her 5-year-old son caught her having $ €x with her co-worker in her matrimonial home at Abuja.

According to the husband of the deceased, his wife was a very cute lady and that attracted men to her. The woman used to show him some men that wanted to be her friends because of her beauty.

Their son also reported so many cases of the woman going home with different men to him but he never bothered to ask her about their son’s report because the lady was very decent before they got married, that made him to trust her so much. The husband said he was amazed when he came home yesterday and his son told him that he saw his mother and uncle( the woman’s co-worker) on the bed half n@ k€d. He thought the boy was not serious but he got to believe when he saw how his wife was behaving.

She refused to talk to him, she even insisted on sleeping in visitor’s room instead of their normal room. He said he was about to go to work in the morning today, he called the woman to tell her he was ready to go to work, there was no response, he called her line, the phone was ringing but she was not picking. When he went to the window to tell her, he saw her hanging, she was already dead. Her remains will be taken to Ozoro tomorrow.

http://citypeoplenews.com/woman-commits-suicide-after-son-caught-her-in-bed-doing-it-with-co-worker-photo/

4 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing wey person no go hear.

Pretty woman gone like that

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ceo4eva: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
If this story is true, then she got herself into this mess and still took her own life. Her own punishment go be double for hell. Maybe her bosoms got her into in this double tragedy. However, how do we ascertain the true story since it's only the husband that has the account of her death?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by delishpot: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmnnnn. This story get as e be oh. Since she started doing it(according to him), she did not kill herself. They did not argue, he did not accuse her after junior told him what he saw, she prolly did not even know junior told him anything. They never fought over her alleged infidelity, he was so sweet to even go to tell her he was leaving for work and since she was angry and refused to speak to him, he decided to go to her window to tell her? Howmany men will try to make sure they see their cheating wives to tell her they are leaving for work? Most men will just say it (if they care) at the room door and pick their keys and leave.
Then she decided to kill herself?
Abeg, they should make that mam talk.
He is a smooth cri........l.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Shameless woman
You will just rot in hell for taking your life

And she has the mind to bring all her customers home to service her
Am sure nah that her b**b she normally use to attract them

9 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by vizkiz: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
^^^i suspect this one above me has been rejected by a co-worker before tongue

63 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Akkord4gov: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am sorry,I didn't see any beauty but only 2 big watermelon.
Back to the topic.These ladies aint loyal at all.She just wasted her life because of greediness.I pity her son though,he is now a motherless boy from now on and the memory of what led to her mother's death will remain in her heart forever.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
delishpot:
Hmnnnn. This story get as e be oh. Since she started doing it(according to him), she did not kill herself. They did not argue, he did not accuse her after junior told him what he saw, she prolly did not even know junior told him anything. Then she decided to kill herself?
Abeg, they shod make that mab talk.
He is a smooth cri........l.

My thought as well

Make them torture d man ooooo.

D truth may surface..

Person get mind bring another man inside her matrimonial home to knack, and she no get d mind to face d consequences of her actions.. ?

I think d husband may b a smooth talker..

18 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015

The world is becoming evil everyday. I suspect a foul play here.

However, the wages of sin without repentance is death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by NobleAky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ugh!! This fine pu***ssy will be buried with her body inside grave?

Who go dey use that her 3phones ontop that sofa?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by delishpot: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

My thought as well

Make them torture d man ooooo.

Do truth may surface..

Person get mind bring another man inside her matrimonial home to knack, and she no get d mind to face d consequences of her actions.. ?

I think d husband may b a smooth talker..

I believe he is using junior to lie too. So convinient. I wonder how old junior is even.
That man dey hide something. Maybe him "hear" say she dey cheat come strangle her sef. Some spouses can kill just because of "Dem say"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Islie: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
the ladies death is full of complexity

from the woman, to her husband and her numerous co-customers
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
FAKE STORY JOOR

7 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
delishpot:

I believe he is using junior to lie too. So convinient. I wonder how old junior is even.
That man dey hide something. Maybe him "hear" say she dey cheat come strangle her sef. Some spouses can kill just because of "Dem say"

Most likely...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
vizkiz:
^^^i suspect this one above me has been rejected by a co-worker before tongue

Sorry man
Hate office romance its not what I can do

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by KenSaroWiwa: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok sad story but by the way,
Lalasticlala let me humble you before you go to bed, how come 99.9% of your threads make front page ? Tell me the name of the mod you struck a deal with or I make matters worse for you here. Its obvious you struck a deal with one of these uselêss moderators or you are a moderator youself trying to disguise with another moniker called " lalasticlala" because I see no reason why majority of the topics that appear on the front page of this forum comes from a one and only user called "lalasticlala" when there are tons of better topics out there. I want you to explain yourself to the whole forum and nairaland community or I promise you, you'll find your sorry self in hot soup and I swèar before man and God, the outcome won't be nice.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by delishpot: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
NobleAky:
Ugh!! This fine pu***ssy will be buried with her body inside grave?

Even when dem nor burry am, you nor see the "fine pu*****sy" chop, E wo wa logun Ekun? na you dey chop am before? The owner never cry na you wey market nor concern come dey cry like pikin wey dem take him sweet grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by fharmah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
chai wonder wat wen tru ha mind as she saw d light
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by PerfumeRepublik: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
I Still don't understand why she took her own life..
Very Dumb move.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by SmooshCHN: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
If you ask her she'll say she has been through alot. These days you can't trust these hoes.
Bad news though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by seunoni34(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Pretty woman kai
You 4 allow make I do my own before you commit suicide na.
Since the deed has been done
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2040057_108729219811142719186885784473321107074636o2546x728_jpegd615d08b7e6806d18f0469f45a2a305c this woman gather o. It's like she dey gym join..

BTW. Since this woman could cover up properly, Cossy has no excuses

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nutase: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
wetin fine for dis local loose fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by jingh(f): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
dis is called iku ya ju esin in Yoruba

say no to suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
great
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by dmjinc(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
*coughs* okay
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by teemanbastos(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
hellfire straight

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ShakurM(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Life goes on
By the way, Is that breasttt milk in the cup? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Daniel058(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmnnn. Na wa oooo. Seriously, this is the kind of frustration GEJ causes due to poverty and embezzling of the nation's wealth.

#saibuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Orisirisi. Up chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.