Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Apc Vs Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Vs Pdp (685 Views)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / El Rufai (apc) Vs Muktar Yero (pdp) - University Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Vs Pdp by mekaboy(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2015
There is power in politics but God power is superior over all

WHAT WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

GMB: I will create 200k jobs for youths. 
Press: But how sir? 
GMB: Kai! Just give me power first.

When Buhari Becomes President 
The Police would Not just be your friend but your Best Friend

Buhari doesn't remember his phone number because he has a lot of things on his mind

If Buhari Wins there would be constant electricity & water supply.

GMB is from the North; he knows more about farming than any other tribe. That should really help our Agricultural Sector.

I voted GEJ because I couldn't see his shoes ,Now I'm supporting GMB because I couldn't see his certificate. 

When Buhari becomes president
Petrol - N10 per litre
Kerosene - N15 per litre
Diesel - N30 per litre

Sharia Law is not bad. Honestly we need more public flogging and discipline. Sai Buhari 2015. SMH

Buhari has 'successfully' managed 150 cows from 2003-2014. He can 'successfully' manage Nigeria too

Jonathan is very Corrupt but Buhari is not that Corrupt

Naija politicians are corrupt. They embezzle billions but Buhari is different, he has just N1m in his account

Question: where is GMB's certificate?
Answer: His daughter is beautiful, you should be grateful for that

Buhari doesn't have to show his certificate, even Bill Gates was a dropout

Nigerians: Buhari is 73 and he's running for the fourth time, isn't he tired ? 
GMBites: It's all about change 

He can't remember his own phone number or can't recall the name of his own running mate. Who cares? We want Change.

Buhari Will Stabilize oil price, How? I don't care, I just Want Change.

Question: How will GMB stop the incessant and very nerve-wrecking traffic gridlock in Lagos?
Answer: Anti-Corruption

GEJ Supporter: I'm voting GEJ in 2015!
GMBites: They've paid you 5k abi? It would soon finish

So this GEJ can't come on TV and welcome Nigerians to this harmattan season. This Government has failed!!!!!

Nigerians: "But Goodluck is performing in Agric o! See cassava bread" 
APC tweeps: "Man shall not live by bread alone!

Building roads shouldn't be counted as achievement in 2014, Egyptians were building roads in 5000BC

GMB has maintained 150 Cows for 10years, Signs that he can maintain the Nigerian economy too.

Harmattan wasn't this cold during Obasanjo's regime, See what GEJ has caused. I can't baff.

The Harmattan under GEJ's regime is too Harsh, Buhari will bring Change.

Nigeria did not qualify for AFCON because Jonathan is Corrupt. APC will bring Change

What were General Buhari's achievements when he ruled Nigeria?.. 
GMbites: It doesn't matter, GEJ is the problem.

They said GEJ improved agriculture in Nigeria. How come Buhari's cows are still 150 after all these years?

When Buhari Becomes President WiFi would be like MTN - Everywhere you go

GMB was once in the military. He was the brain behind the coup that brought him to power.
Nigerians: PDP sha and their lies

Buhari is poor and has only N1Million in his account, he won't steal Nigeria's money

Buhari will solve climate change and the global water crisis. He will also ensure world peace. That is the Change we want!

Buhari has amnesia. He won't loot Nigeria's money because he won't remember where he kept it.

GEJ can't even give birth to a beautiful daughter. See his daughter looking like something that needs healing.We want change! GMB will make everyone beautiful.

PDP couldn't even protect their bus from being burnt in Jos. How can they protect us. Vote Buhari

Buhari's cows do not multiply that shows he is free of corruption and he's a man of integrity

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp by blaze2cool(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
OK
Re: Apc Vs Pdp by cycline404(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Mo n bo
Re: Apc Vs Pdp by LagosBoi2(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ has entered your brain, you are simply anti GMB aka anti change
Re: Apc Vs Pdp by Truth24(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Confused fellow....
#Dead on Arrival
Re: Apc Vs Pdp by prelomo: 1:17am On Jan 18, 2015
There is ongoing online voting taking place
between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins
2015. Pls visit http://www.whowin2015.com to
vote .tell others
Re: Apc Vs Pdp by emeka2847: 5:22am On Jan 18, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:

1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?

2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers

3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts

4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses

5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state

6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number

7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate

8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer

So much for the issue based campaign promised us by Jona and his PDP!

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Buhari's Home State / Breaking news: Government College Katsina Releases Buhari’s Academic Credentials / Mohamed Or Mohammadu Buhari Who Owns The Result-who Is Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.