Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (31975 Views)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nicepoker(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.
who released u from the mental asylum

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Bruteforce1o1: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:

Subhanallah! do you need to go to that extent?

anyway, Fi Amanillah!

Shalom!

Why accuse me wrongly? If you have problem with eggy, face him and not me.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by reborn1: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Free him and let him continue with his ways.

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Obienesarah: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
odehaj:
Dead or Alive he is better than GEJ
Ur lov 4 him is really strong, so u prefer he dies in ASO ROCK to stay in gud health in his own home. #Chai supporters.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Firefire(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

I am not accusing you sir, just my thought and you don't need to go to that extent undecided

Kai Buhari, save Lagos!

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nicepoker(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
saharachic:
[size=18pt]WE ALL KNOW YOU PDP GOONS ARE LIARS. THEN WHY TRYING SO HARD FAILURES?[/size]
chapter chair lady. Ashawo association of nija. Has spoken.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by SANRICHES: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Health report and certificate, let us not make a backward change
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
I tried to help GEJ with some states but he still lose the 2015 general election to Buhari;
ondo=pdp,lagos=apc,
ogun=apc,oyo=apc,osun=apc,ekiti=pdp,kwara=apc,kogi=apc,benue=pdp,niger=apc,nasarawa=apc,plateau=apc,abuja=pdp,kaduna=apc,imo=pdp,enugu=pdp,abia=pdp,ebonyi=pdp,anambra=pdp,kano=apc,sokoto=apc,jigawa=apc,kebbi=apc,bauchi=apc,gombe=apc,zanfara=apc,rivers=pdp,bayelsa=pdp,delta=pdp,akwa ibom=pdp,cross rivers=pdp,edo=pdp,yobe=apc,borno=apc,adamawa=apc,katsina=apc,taraba=pdp
RESULTS APC=20 STATES PDP=16 STATES
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Obienesarah: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
We know what some Ikoyi criminals hope to accomplish by pushing a dying man to Aso Rock, and we'll defeat them in the end.
AMEN OOOOO, OLUWA JESUU.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by joeyekembele: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
The major problem with Nigeria is Nigerian spirit in Nigerians. We hardly learn from our past to guide against future possible reoccurrence. It all started when it was rumoured that the gentle YARADUA was ill and unfit. Given the regional interest of the Northerner, they chose to have him remain and rather die on the seat than allow another healthy Nigerian from other region rule. He could not live to complete his tenure, hence his demise. Our interest is more on the region than the personality. The worst personality is christened with the best name in as much as he is from the players' region and vice visa. What the heck? Taking a walk through the elucidation put across by APC for his reason to travel overseas, there ain't a figment of truth in it as I foresee another Yar Adua of the blessed memory. I weep calling his name. Once beating they say, twice shy. Obviously, it is evident that GMB though a personality to reckon with in Nigeria, has lost touch with the trends of event in this generation. The world of governance has long gone past him. Health wise, he is feeble and incapable, age wise,he is almost at the other side, education wise, he is deficient, knowledge wise, he is obsolete and outdated, social wise, he is a local breed, action wise, he is timid, to mention but a few. A nation that the so called Northerners plundered in decades, it is funny how the opposition expect someone to build up in four years. Nigerians, rise up and say NO to someone whom will make us go back to the 80s. Nigerians are educated people and cannot be led by a semi illiterate and an unhealthy individual because he sees leadership as his birthright. GEJ is equal to the task. It is preferable for GMB to rest in peace at his house in Daura to his rest in peace in the grave since his age and health do not support the challenge of a president anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by adottoy: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
God will heal him
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
We are in a season of lies and propaganda.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by nduchucks: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
tomakint:

Thanks for admitting that idumuose uses his head while you forgot to use yours, and great thanks to you for admitting to be a small mind and a certified idiiot, I will never forget this nduchucks!

oro e ti su mi. cheesy
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by nduchucks: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
igeolink:

Haba Nduchucks if u want to lie...do it in a more matured way na...when u even go U.S talkless of just returning...u that never been to MMI airport is talking of returning from US...smh

what is MMI, where is it located please. They don't have it in france. lipsrsealed

ewoooo, I don't believe I wrote this cheesy
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Pearlygates: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

APC represents lies,propaganda and falsehood.

To APC black represents white and blue means yellow.

They have been lying since 1814.

a
APC is lie personified, their leader Tinufool, is the chief of all liars, their mouthpiece Liar Mohd is a tongue falsehoo. APC is a scam the more u look the less u see. I was once their diehardsupporter but has been emancipated.

2 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
A man cannot add a minute to his life. If Buhari is old and sick, he should be replaced by a credible candidate and let the fight for change continue.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by killuminati(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:
Another Yar'adua from the same Katsina state in the making.
If Yar'adua had resigned as Nigeria President when his health deteriorated,he probably would still be alive today.

Inspite of the doctor's warning Yar'adua defiantly glued his lean a.rse to the aso rock chair and his born to rule mentality saw to his demise.
You must have a Phd in idiocy. Fuckerrr!
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Kingspin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:
If you read the article at all, you'd note that Buhari was invited to the US. Given the current climate of world-wide escalation of violence by Islamist extremists (not true Moslems), various key world leaders are being invited to the US for very important security meetings.

Having just returned from the US, I can tell you that US TV stations have been filled with news reports about Nigeria, Boko Haram, and lack of leadership by GEJ in addressing the problem. I even heard very prominent foreign policy experts state that GEJ is not adequately arming the millitary because he is afraid a well-armed millitary can threatened his government. SMH

Obviously, the US has long abandoned the clueless one, and Buhari's invitation may be the final nail in the Otuoke bound GEJ's coffin.

Nuff said.
For real, do u have a grand FATHER?
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by dBard: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:

Nuff said.

....and in how many 'democracies' has the United states of America intervened that is still left standing or bereft of deep internal issues
I would rather,the U.S had NO input whatsoever in this election.

'nuff said

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
If anybody thinks campaigning in 36 states is a childs play then such person should think again.

Just got back from a rally and i can imagine how stressful it can be,
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by idumuose(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
You must have a Phd in idiocy. Fuckerrr!
Who is this son of satan?

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just like Yaradua, he will keep denying and playing politics until he ends up on a mobile ambulance. Why not just chose to stay away from politics at a football age of 73 and concentrate with the grand kids while waiting for the call of Mohammed Ibn Allah ? Nnah na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
The Yoruba agenda, wonder why Oshomole was not chosen?
Your guess is as good as minem

3 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by buchichukwu69: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
ANYONE WHO BLAMES ONLY BUHARI OR THE NORTH IS A HOPELESS BIGOT.
HAS THERE BEEN POLITICAL VIOLENCE ONLY IN THE NORTH?
BackDatAssUp:
There is a divine hand playing in today's Nigeria.

A northern muslim cannot and will never live to be president.
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Descartes: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
That was the main reason Tinubu introduced Osibanjo as a surrogate

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Chigold101(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nduchuks Buhari was invited by who? Even the spokes person was just speculating, he didnt make any definit statement.

He was speaking in defence of GMB without making any commitment... I think u should read the story again...

GMB may bot be sick prior to now... But the strains of his campaign will sure tell him on him.

How do u feel when work none stop for 12 hours then consider how how a 73years old will feel working almost round the clock for over a week.

We should be wiser... When we write or talk. We should aply simple logic sometimes when we do all this our defending of our candidate(s)
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
nduchucks:

Nuff said.

Abbaah! You need to be patriotic to your country by @ least speaking the truth. It is the like of this your divisive statement that encourages insurgents the more. Without our unity against Boko Haram, having an Obama as Nigerian president may not solve this problem. Also, the issue of health of potential president in a complex country as ours should not be trivialized through blatant lies and politiking. Was there an instance of such international meeting on global terrorism that he was invited for participation in the past? Out of the population of about 170 million is it an ailing person in the post-retirement age, who is probably out of touch in current political $ socioeconomic terrains, that is the best in this trying time of the nation? Even if we want change, it should be positive change through a younger, brilliant, innovative, patriotic, visionary, selfless, strong $ healthy leader with well defined ideology and who will surround himself with the breed of politicians with the same afore-mentioned features. Definitely, there are better candidates but I'm yet to see many nigerians taking better actions from past experience. God, deliver my country from this "spell"

4 Likes

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by mamajohn(f): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Ikengawo: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by Sunky200: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile
propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I
see all over social media is some poor taste,
childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as
being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am
sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not
sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are
all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption
that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a
government that cannot protect the lives and
properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of
urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed
itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself
naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without
jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university
education has become comparable to 8th grade
competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are
death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go
into political offices near poor, but turn
stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is
priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion
(possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops
legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly
unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he
loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index
by Transparency International
Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of
dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single
functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government
has bowed to the dictates of power generator
cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual
darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators
and congressmen earn more.

and the bitter truth is that in a country like this WE ARE ALL SICK

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by nduchucks: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Abbaah! You need to be patriotic to your country by @ least speaking the truth. It is the like of this your divisive statement that encourages insurgents the more. Without our unity against Boko Haram, having an Obama as Nigerian president may not solve this problem. Also, the issue of health of potential president in a complex country as ours should not be trivialized through blatant lies and politiking. Was there an instance of such international meeting on global terrorism that he was invited for participation in the past? Out of the population of about 170 million is it an ailing person in the post-retirement age, who is probably out of touch in current political $ socioeconomic terrains, that is the best in this trying time of the nation? Even if we want change, it should be positive change through a younger, brilliant, innovative, patriotic, visionary, selfless, strong $ healthy leader with well defined ideology and who will surround himself with the breed of politicians with the same afore-mentioned features. Definitely, there are better candidates but I'm yet to see many nigerians taking better actions from past experience. God, deliver my country from this "spell"

You people are hell bent into believing that President Buhari is travelling abroad for health reasons despite being told that his trip was planned because of being invited. I can't help you if you are prejudiced, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out by felifeli: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
customized13:
Are we seriously going to vote another yaradua?

Yes, Sai Buhari grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.