Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? (1188 Views)

School Without Roof In Oshodi Begs For Attention- The Guardian / Recession: Parents Send Children To School Without Textbooks / Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? by spikybot(f): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2015
I was wondering if schools allow that cos i will be writing the forthcoming exam. A few people told me that bt i dunno why i doubt this.
Re: Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? by Joshkid(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2015
U can, that's if the sch allows others!
Re: Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? by Terry68: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2015
It's possible when your referring to private and unpopular universities/polythenics. Which are in need of students to come fill up the scanty/empty departments.

In most newly built institutions, you may not even need to write the post utme exams, simply buy their form and you are on your way to starting school "No stress".

Not in any federal universities, most especially, have I heard this.

Enrolling for any federal universities; you'lll need to participate for the post utme exams to be qualify, pending on the grade/point you've scored to secure the prospective course of study.
Re: Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? by spikybot(f): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Terry68:
It's possible when your referring to private and unpopular universities/polythenics. Which are in need of students to come fill up the scanty/empty departments.

In most newly built institutions, you may not even need to write the post utme exams, simply buy their form and you are on your way to starting school "No stress".

Not in any federal universities, most especially, have I heard this.

Enrolling for any federal universities; you'lll need to participate for the post utme exams to be qualify, pending on the grade/point you've scored to secure the prospective course of study.

i'm not saying you wouldnt need to write the post ume...i'm asking if u need to put the school your choice of institution while filling your jamb form, since it's just 1 choice. Someone told me some schools allowed this last year. Meaning i could write and pass jamb, and then go ahead with buying postume form for maybe unn and unilag, whereas i put uniben as my choice of institution. Allowing me to write in multiple schools as long as i buy their post ume form
Re: Is It Possible To Write Post Ume In A School Without Putting It As A Choice? by oluwatobi01(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2015
Yea,only state unis do dat for instance,AAUA,Lasu,Lautech,Eksu,Uniosun,OOU; etc...They do invite candidates who doesn't pick dem in jamb for putme provided dey 'v d minimum point in jamb...However,dere's preferrential treatment to d internal candidates....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Civic & Literature (2015) Obj & Essay; / Give The Answer To This If You Are Intelligent / Can WAEC / WASSCE Results Actually be Upgraded? (Curious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.