Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... (1138 Views)

Earn Money From Shortening URL Without Investing A Dime / ... / Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2015
This is awesome, i decided not to share this with anyone put i don't know what pushed me to do it.
Today as i was searching online,about tools to starting an online business, with almost N8,000 ready to pay for any relevant info.

After doing some searches i discovered there was no affordable relevant tools online, even my N8,000 wasn't enough to pay for any.
But thank God that at last i accidentally came across a page that offers even more valuable+ what i expected for free.
In fact i still can't believe that i downloaded this ebook without paying a dime.

In fact my advice for you is never to pay dime to any hungry so called experts " For Any Ebook, Marketing Course, Software Program Or Anything Else Until You've Read This Groundbreaking Document..."
"Get Everything You Need To Make Money Online Including Over *30* Time-Saving, Profit-Producing, Influence-Expanding Tools & Software Programs Absolutely Free In The Next 60 Seconds!"

Here is the content of what this ebook is offering for free:

How to make your website attractive, interesting, engaging and interactive

How to use expired domains to skyrocket your traffic

How to build and maintain your credibility online

Discover which businesses are succeeding online and why

How to set up back-end and cross-selling campaigns to explode your profits

What you must do to get high rankings in all the major search engines

Pay-per-click search engine techniques to unleash a tidal wave of traffic to your site

How to profit with Google AdWords

How to launch a profit-pulling reciprocal links campaign

How to optimize your website to gain top search engine placement

How to optimize your website to gain the trust of your visitors

How to use text links and online classified ads to boost your income

How to choose affiliate partners that make you the most money

How to start your own affiliate program

How to attract super-affiliates and earn auto-pilot profits online

How to build a massive opt-in mailing list... and profit from it like crazy

How to create unblockable DHTML pop-ups (no programming experience required) for FREE

Email marketing tactics that can triple your income overnight

Which one will make you more money: text or HTML emails? — Click here to get the answer!

How often and when to email your list to achieve maximum results

How to create an effective online newsletter

How to launch your own blog for free and earn easy money blogging online

How to set up ezine joint ventures and expand your marketing reach for free

How exit pop-ups can increase your income by 200% or more

How to make a fortune selling info products online

How to publish your own best-selling book even if you hate writing

How to create hot software products even if you have no programming experience

How to use press releases to gain an avalanche of free publicity for your business

Viral marketing secrets to catapult your sales and multiply your online profits exponentially

Battle-tested secrets to balance your business and family life

Why having a positive mental attitude is your greatest online business asset

And much more.....

You'll thank me for this. Here is the link to download the free ebook...http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-39749/dotcomology.html .

Most of you are complaining on the issue of downloading or opening the file. Now if you're unable to open or download the file with a mobile phone, then try using a computer. I downloaded mine with a laptop.

But if you prefer you can drop down your email then i will send it to you, but that will be if i have chance.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
Please don't be greedy. Share and drop a comment if this free ebook was helpful to you.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by Vicben(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
document cannot be opened. File corrupted.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vicben:
document cannot be opened. File corrupted.

If you're unable to open the file then try downloading it with a different system or device. Maybe your current device does not support the file format
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by ucheboy148(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
please i cant dowlod wit my phone. can u send it to me via email?
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by Craigston: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Error in opening file: the page catalog is invalid.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Craigston:
Error in opening file: the page catalog is invalid.

Craigston if you're unable to open or download the file. you can drop your email then I'll send it to you.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by Craigston: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
thanksondue:

Craigston if you're unable to open or download the file. you can drop your email then I'll send it to you.
I downloaded the 1MB+ file. Tried to open it in my PDF reader and I got that error message.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 4:52am On Jan 20, 2015
guy, that file is corrupted
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ucheboy148:
please i cant dowlod wit my phone. can u send it to me via email?

if you're unable to open or download the file with a mobile phone, then try using a computer. I downloaded mine with a laptop.

But if you prefer you can drop down your email then i will send it to you, but that will be if i have chance.
Re: My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks... by thanksondue(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
CRAZYMADMAN:
guy, that file is corrupted

if you're unable to open or download the file with a mobile phone, then try using a computer. I downloaded mine with a laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Unilag Programmers Club! / Please Help ! Help!! Help!!! / Help I Want To Be A Web Developer Who Can Teach Me, Help A Brother Seniors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.