Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Emma Nyra Attacks 360 Nobs Owner "Noble Igwe" for Refusing her VIP “Friendship” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emma Nyra Attacks 360 Nobs Owner "Noble Igwe" for Refusing her VIP “Friendship” (939 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Attacks 360 Nobs Owner "Noble Igwe" for Refusing her VIP “Friendship” by Monimatic(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2015
Truthfully, sometimes Nigerian bloggers and press dey suffer, really. They can’t seem to ever win, can they?

I don’t know about you all but I do not subscribe to the brand of friendship that says because I am your “friend,” I will not eat or cannot advance my business because/when I work with you. I don’t understand this type of friendship mentality and will never understand and accept it.

Emma Nyra recently took to twitter to call out 360Nobs Publisher,Noble Igwe, because Noble’s staff wrote an article listing Emma Nyra as a celebrity that needs a stylist in 2015. First, that staff is 110% right. Emma Nyra has a very poor sense of style and in my view, most of time, she is so embroiled in other drama that no one has really had time to just discuss easy non-dramatic things like style, until now. Well she has actually managed to turn a fun topic like fashion into drama.

In any event, instead of Emma Nyra to take note of this list, or if she indeed had a problem with it, as a so called “friend,” address Noble Igwe privately to resolve the issue, she took to twitter to talk to Noble in a not so nice tone, all disguised under a so called women empowerment rhetoric. *Confused face.* She also claimed Noble has never supported her work.

Noble Igwe was so cool, in my view, with his response and showed her exhibits upon exhibits of 110% support on his powerful platform to contribute to helping her get where she is. You can read the tweets and exchange below.

Our fashion and entertainment industry needs more critics because our talents are so spoilt and just terrible at handling constructive criticism. You want to wait till American critics call you out on a global stage like Jeta Amata before you listen to your own people abi?

Come off it Emma Nyra will you? And can you take the time to send a “thank you” note to Noble and his staff? The writing and publishing business is a very thankless job. Trust me, he will appreciate you and it will probably strengthen your “friendship.”

See tweets below people. What are your thoughts on Ms. Nyra’s way to personal branding opening song for 2015 i.e. her twitter rants?

http://africamusiclaw.com/emma-nyra-v-noble-igwe/

Re: Emma Nyra Attacks 360 Nobs Owner "Noble Igwe" for Refusing her VIP “Friendship” by Monimatic(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2015

Re: Emma Nyra Attacks 360 Nobs Owner "Noble Igwe" for Refusing her VIP “Friendship” by Monimatic(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Whose Money Is Been Used To Run This Advert? / Jonathan Wants Elections Postponed for 6 Months, INEC Says no / Now Lets Look At The People In The APC, Judging PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.