Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" (596 Views)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" by fedrick901(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2015
what a shame to nairaland.....

I see dis as a disgrace, nairaland don't seem to listen to their users, nor pay attention to their so called advertiser.... you sent a mail to the office and after the office reads your mail they throw it to the waste bin.....

this is 2015, for crying out loud, there should b a change. nairaland. should isten to their users, advertisers, and also take all section seriously, and learn to forgive those who violate policy,

Also we know they are the biggest site, they should also promote the brand more. just like facebook.

having any tips to move nairaland forward kindly drop.

I mean no offence pls no insult

Re: Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2015
No. I don't care anymore.
I have ideas but the admin should pay me royalties if I give suggestions.

I'm surprised. Even as all I see on the internet regarding Jumia and Konga are complaints it seems more people are satisfied than those disgruntled over their services.
Re: Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" by Collynzo9: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Expert why not start your own site and make it the number one in the world?
The Admin is making his mega bucks you are here admonishing him but something as simple as spelling words properly you cannot do. That has already exposed you as someone who doesn't pay attention to details, so you aren't in any position to criticise or advise.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't know how you interpreted that but konga is being compared to other online ecommerce sites and not forums like nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Outranked By Shopping Site "Konga" by fedrick901(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
eph12:
I don't know how you interpreted that but konga is being compared to other online ecommerce sites and not forums like nairaland.
ok, but i aint just happy about that

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo: Jonathan Has Almost Destroyed Nigeria - PART 2 / Buhari Certificate Issue.. Why Pdp Cant Go To Court. / Buhari Liable For Katsina Attack On Jonathan —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.