Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (36102 Views)

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

I MEAN YOU ARE A BEAST OF NO MORAL LOCUS AND NOT FIT TO LIVE WITRHIN HUMANITY.
ur spellinq of "within" is wronq.... qo back to school... And Learn some spellings..... Lobatan
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

I MEAN YOU ARE A BEAST OF NO MORAL LOCUS AND NOT FIT TO LIVE WITRHIN HUMANITY.
ur spellinq of "within" is wronq.... qo back to school... And Learn some spellinqs..... Lobatan
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by sage2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:
And that center of gravity is blurred sad angry angry angry angry

Maka gini

Hmmm, don't tell me that's why you rushed in here.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
I was expecting to see a power bike! Is this why he disgraced himself? grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by 19naia(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
They know him now. If he survives, they will forever come looking for him whenever motorcycle goes missing... His best option now is to find work making security to never allow motorcycle to be stolen there again, or they will come looking for him to strip unclad and beaten again...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
denkyw:
ladies be like,''oh my gosh,Vicky can u see those 6 pacs?''. grin
lol six packs of a thief
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by DopeAngel(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
yawns. Very dry joke.
okgrin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by DopeAngel(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
a9nyc2020:
2 dry...try sumfin bera....candid advice tho*
okgrin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
2fine2fast:
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
Item was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation blind
because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than
the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by The Thieves
Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Send to everybody in your contact, maybe it may get
to Aso Rock in 48 hours.
has any body informed u that. U are operating on the advanced illiteracy level?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by PStacks(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
ur spellinq of "within" is wronq.... qo back to school... And Learn some spellinqs..... Lobatan

You are so daft to realise it was topographic error. Ànyway enjoy your ignorance. I won't educate you. Never.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
baybeeboi:

den join the campaign trains

I respectfully decline.

When the time comes and after the dust settles and Boko Haram has been eradicated and Nigeria returns to her old glory, then I will take a personal tour to get to know Nigeria.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
iluvweed:
In sultans voice...........E ba mi Ki gbe OLE OLE OLE!!!
OLE OOOO grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
saasala:
Some ladies there are getting wet in their pants
LOL goshhhhh!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by baybeeboi: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
CityNG:

I respectfully decline.

When the time comes and after the dust settles and Boko Haram has been eradicated and Nigeria returns to her old glory, then I will take a personal tour to get to know Nigeria.
Bros,if wishes were Horses you for don add three more
sure say no b rapture go end all dis problems?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
baybeeboi:

Bros,if wishes were Horses you for don add three more
sure say no b rapture go end all dis problems?

And this is what I pray that a military coup d'etat happens, soon. So we can reset and quickly put the house back in order.

And that being said, I'm a man that looks before looking and doesn't put his hand in "shobo". So things have to be put in place. I won't even go to Abuja, talkless of anything in deep north.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Gloria16: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

Then you must be an animal.
Dere r times dat d jungle justice is jst d best 4 dis pple. D r very heartless. I jst lost an inlaw 2 a motorcycle thief on saturday. D collected d machine & used killed a stick 2 kill him.
R d nt animals demselves?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Mega72(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hahahahhahahhahaaha!Goood for him,everyday nah for theif but one day nah for the owner..
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
denkyw:
ladies be like,''oh my gosh,Vicky can u see those 6 pacs?''. grin
LWKMD OOOO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy those 6 pacs badt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by evesdon4u: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
nice... I love jungle justice

*MODIFIED
am FTC on A Sunday..... A sign dat I will win my Bets today

I pray u never get involved directly in jungle justice...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by a9nyc2020(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol...aii wink
DopeAngel:
okgrin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
PStacks:

You are so daft to realise it was topographic error. Ànyway enjoy your ignorance. I won't educate you. Never.
hahahhahahahahahahahah..... Old Foooooool
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
evesdon4u:

I pray u never get involved directly in jungle justice...
same to U too.... I wish u wat u wish me
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
nice... I love jungle justice

*MODIFIED
am FTC on A Sunday..... A sign dat I will win my Bets today
And Man City cut d bet
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Franchise21:
And Man City cut d bet
lolz... I won ooo... I didnt play man city match.... So happy today
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
na wa o. news can quick fly, just this morning this sh1t happened here in yandev, NL don carry am put for FP. Emm OP, the thief in question isn't jst a thief but a bike serial killer. wat he does is, take his victim to a nearby forest, kill his victim n sell his victim's bike. he confessed to have killed 2 ppl dis way n was about killing his 3rd victim b4 he got caught this morning n was handed over to the police for further investigation. shitty world I swear undecided
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
lolz... I won ooo... I didnt play man city match.... So happy today
Lolz. congrats. Hw much z d outcome?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Franchise21:
Lolz. congrats. Hw much z d outcome?
#43,783
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
#43,783
Wow!!! So hw much u go bluetooth to a brother?
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Franchise21:
Wow!!! So hw much u go bluetooth to a brother?
lolzzzz... Na really bluetooth
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzzz... Na really bluetooth
Naso na
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by activefibre1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
deb6:
Nawa ooo
hmmmm bad girl, second to comment. U quick quick log in , u wan see naked okpocorkoro.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) by Windrunner: 4:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Cubot X9 http://www.cubot-x9.com/ Closed Loop Motor,Lock Your Aim.With ultra speed auto-focus function.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.