Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52263 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by M4gunners: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia is just killing our people nawa days oh.Shey dis carry drugs again? Dem say our boys dey sale drug ok.The one dem marry as a wife just got killed a year after she marries dem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by 2scorehigh(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
I won't judge until I hear from the man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by orinocopulse: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Shout out to:

*All those people who PRESSURE people into marrying

*People who stigmatise THE WOMAN when she gets a divorce

I hope you guys reflect on your actions when you see these stories!

PS. The real evil person here is the husband who killed her. . . But, I'm just pointing out that societal attitude towards marriage really needs to start changing. . one person at a time!

RIP to the lovely woman!!

Orinoco Pulse!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by buggaboo: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

You are 100% sure I am single undecided

I am sorry to disappoint you If you expect me to say 'eh ya... RIP ' because I won't

She is a waste to her family... imagine a father and mother toil to bring up a child and when they should enjoy, she commits suicide?

She was ashamed to come back back home because her marriage was not working??

Is it not a living person who works on her marriage?

What a waste to her parents.

It is better they did not give birth to her @All!

I really feel for them sad

This is quite harsh. I'll just assume you are typing out of anger.
Marriage cases are hardly black and white.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Wendy80(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
aisha2:
Death seems better than shame in many Nigerian marriages. I hope families and people suffering abusive relationships will learn but they never do
Will they ever learn? I know a girl who's bn abused in her relationship now. We have talked n talked but she said he beats her cos he loves her. When they marry 2moro now and d man kills her, tell me will U pity such girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Bwaal(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rip to d dead ...
MMBM to d living
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Osama10(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
But if I may ask, what lead to the beating? Will a man just get up and start beating the wife?

Women most times are very annoying, it takes great self control to live with a woman, all the same the guy was wrong he would have just taken his car keys straight up go hang out with the boys till his temper goes down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Uchizzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
beats mode
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wendy80:

Will they ever learn? I know a girl who's bn abused in her relationship now. We have talked n talked but she said he beats her cos he loves her. When they marry 2moro now and d man kills her, tell me will U pity such girl.

Tell me about it. I ran and left my former job for them because I was tired of their whinning sob stories and their willingness to do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
What should I do?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
What can I say... she killed herself.
God forgive her.

I always advise ladies, leave the first time the man hits u. Even if u r gonna forgive him, make him beg for months. Call family(your famiky and his family) meeting and issue a stern warning to his family that the marriage is over until everyone signs an agreement that there wouldnt be a reoccurrence. ... everyone would sign an agreement and then u move back into the house. If it happens again.. please take ur kids and run.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Did anyone see the part were it's stated that she married a 'yahoo guy' undecided she married a man that scams people for a living undecided
What responsible woman marries a scammer if not for money?

I don't feel sorry for her!

If I can put 2 and 2 from this story-
He's based in Malaysia doing his yahoo job so they probably never had a real courtship, hence why she was not aware of his 'beastly' nature.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by yoosooph: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
O People, it is true that you have
certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you.
Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under God’s trust and with His permission.

If they abide by your right then to them
belongs the right to be fed and clothed in
kindness. Do treat your women well and be
kind to them for they are your partners and
committed helpers. And it is your right that
they do not make friends with any one of
whom you do not approve, as well as never
to be unchaste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by enoqueen: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
what the hell is happening to our ladies this days. they see death and will still stay.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Egbagirl(f): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:
And What are we supposed to do?

She made her bed and has lain on it.

At least, she died a Mrs.

Next

And you know this because?? Do you know her personally? Do you know Her story?

At least she died a Mrs? Really?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Ojugunrege(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Next

Ma'am....i think this is a lil' too harsh. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by saaedlee: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
It is so sad she is dead. Immediately the beatings started she probably regretted why she left her ex!

May Her Soul Rest In Peace! One sentence; Ladies, don't allow the love of money take you away from True Love! Some ladies just don't know where to place certain Priorities in their lives.

But they are ladies who know that the future is brighter than the present; I met one back then during my service year(when allowee wass 9k), I was so poor n eh,( make I no talk)- she stood by me, oya today nkor? it is a different story!

May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
women if u know or husband beat u a lot activate #pocket knife things next time he pounce on u pierce him and run away
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by LadyX(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
No matter what she did she didn't deserve
to be killed. He could have divorced her.

2scorehigh:
I won't judge until I hear from the man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by mutter(f): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
God, poor child!
There all alone with no help.
These men are beasts. When have some men like that in Europe too. They keep women here and force them into prostitution or pono films.
Who knows what this guy must have done with this woman that he had to take her phones and break the contact. It was obvious that her life was in danger. He may have been scared that she would expose him if she leaves.
May her soul rest in peace!
.. The parents have lost a child, being blinded by material they did not take the necessary precautions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by gabylzy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
ts sad tho...buh why marry a yahol guy in d 1st place
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by gabylzy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
ts sad tho...buh why marry a yahoo guy in d 1st place
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=28pt]LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP LEST YOU PLUNGE TO YOUR DEATH.

LEARN FROM THE TRAGIC MISTAKES OF OTHERS OTHERWISE YOU WILL REPEAT THEM. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Lilimax(f): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
My advice to any lady that is consistently being battered in a marriage is to run for her life. You may not live to tell the story embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by ifoundmyperfect: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Next

You sound more frustrated than callous. I wonder what your story is...

BTW OP, may her soul rest in peace.
All these Warri babes need to slow it down...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

You sound more frustrated than callous. I wonder what your story is...

BTW OP, may her soul rest in peace.
All these Warri babes need to slow it down...

Your opinion

Next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
dhardline:
Ladies should please beware,do not allow your love for money take you to an early death.A living dog is better than a dead lion,a word is enough for the wise.

Still in shock.. Was at their wedding in November and you need to see the display of love by the couples... The girl was my course mate in back then in Uniport... Jovial and full of life... Still wondering how it went wrong between them to the extent this monster did this to her...

Rip Ese

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ojugunrege:

Ma'am....i think this is a lil' too harsh. embarassed

My dear, it is not

I bet you, some months down the line, we will hear same story just different characters
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Egbagirl:

And you know this because?? Do you know her personally? Do you know Her story?

At least she died a Mrs? Really?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Did you read her friend 's tweets?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
buggaboo:

This is quite harsh. I'll just assume you are typing out of anger.
Marriage cases are hardly black and white.

Marriage cases are neither black nor white agreed.

When the guy became physical, why did she not think of a way to run/report to the police/contact her parents?

You mean the guy was lovey dovey and suddenly snapped overnight?

Did you not see one of the tweets that she was ashamed to come home so soon that her marriage was not working

Let us forget for a second she married a yahoo yahoo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Coolguy89(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eyyah wat an evil man,she so beauriful,Rip Lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.