Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. (1109 Views)

Top 10 Most Viewed Naija News This Week! / Rap Battle Section Is Hotter Than Romance Section / Hurrah!!!! Romance Section Is 10 Years!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin
Note! Before creating this thread I carried out various research on the forum cheesy most especially in romance section

1). home base of all trolls
All the trolls on the forum mostly carry our the foolishness on this section they open rib cracking threads that the mods find it difficult to close the thread cheesy

2). Funniest section
This section is nearly as funny as the joke section some will agree with me that this section is the funniest section cheesy

3). Controversy
Apart from politics section this section the home of controversial pips who reflects their controversial way of life by opening controversial threads am so tempted to mention names but I won't grin

4). Romance
Many people come here to find love and to ask for relationship advice and also to read articles about relationship

5). Home to attention seekers and konji starved individuals grin
cheesy some individuals come to romance section to gain fame while some come here to quench the fire burning in them(konji starved) they pm any lady or guy they find attractive in the section

As I they type am eh even me my self they laugh

Disclaimer.. Adding is allowed
Bashing is more than welcomes grin
cheesy
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by alberto2k(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
My Profile says Most active in Literature section sad

But Romance Section has always been my home on N'L cool

Long Live G Romanceland
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
1,2,3 on point.
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by thiefnubu(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok

The only sextion -

Where your pishure speaks louder than your words.... As long as you look like Kim Kardashian, being an imbeciile is perfectly ok embarassed ......

Where you gather enough rep by being a troll, psychopath, or intelligent poster, before diversifying and opening your own blog grin

Where being married doesn't stop you from poke-nosing in juvenile matters, thereby allowing small boys wey no get joy grin, rub your sanctimonious face in pigshit undecided

PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME... I TYPED THIS CRAP UNDER UNDUE INFLUENCE embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by STENON(f): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Owkay.
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by gracile(f): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op, flesh & blood didn't reveal this to you
soo true..love this section tho, cos it's never boring. grin
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by dechandel(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lie lie
Remove that fourth number from your list
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Lie lie
Remove that fourth number from your list
grin
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Baddestguyp(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
gracile:
Op, flesh & blood didn't reveal this to you
soo true..love this section tho, cos it's never boring. grin
their's always controversy
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by akindele91(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
true talk
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmn.

It's not my most visited section tho.
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Rapsainot(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Long live the romance section...
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rapsainot:
Long live the romance section...
amen or atleast after I quit nl cheesy
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

The only sextion -

Where your pishure speaks louder than your words.... As long as you look like Kim Kardashian, being an imbeciile is perfectly ok embarassed ......

Where you gather enough rep by being a troll, psychopath, or intelligent poster, before diversifying and opening your own blog grin

Where being married doesn't stop you from poke-nosing in juvenile matters, thereby allowing small boys wey no get joy grin, rub your sanctimonious face in pigshit undecided

you yourself no be bashing make you popular cheesy
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Rapsainot(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
amen or atleast after I quit nl cheesy
quit wohhh!! shocked

Even after death, I'll still be NLANDING with angel Gabriel grin
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by thiefnubu(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
you yourself no be bashing make you popular cheesy

Bashing kor, Bash Ali ni tongue ..... I earned my rep mostly on front-page grin....
I just occasionally stumble into Romanceland to 'bash' those who really need to be bashed.
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu:

Bashing kor, Bash Ali ni tongue ..... I earned my rep mostly on front-page grin....
I just occasionally stumble into Romanceland to 'bash' those who really need to be bashed.
na in make you receive 2 year ban na grin
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rapsainot:
quit wohhh!! shocked

Even after death, I'll still be NLANDING with angel Gabriel grin
lols baba don't put nairaland in such peddle stool o
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by cutieberie1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
at no 3 ....mention names..lol.true sha
Re: 5 Reason Romance Section Is The Most Viewed On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

The only sextion -

Where you gather enough rep by being a (1)troll, psychopath, or intelligent poster, before diversifying and opening your own blog grin

(2)Where being married doesn't stop you from poke-nosing in juvenile matters, thereby allowing small boys wey no get joy grin, rub your sanctimonious face in pigshit undecided

(1) two names pop up.one is psycho the other one ehn na epistles (intelligent ones though)!

(2) Ah! If you are in this category abeg carry your market go family section and never return o! chief "Tinubu" has given hints before in a previous post.no let your story be like Loreta_u (deactivated),newbies may not know her. She was the queen of Romanceland, fine chick ,intelligent ,childish and annoying sometimes.Guys used to ignore the the bolded cause na fine chick with an extra large behind.well, not until she flooded NL with her wedding pictures; GEJ bashing na learner from d one she got. na "sharpaly" she deactivate! I heard she's got another handle {coco.candy} and she's strictly on family section!

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Escapee Claims Bokoharam’s Jihad Is False / [music Download] : "No Doubt" By Dawzz (produced By: Champagne) / Photo: The New Toy That Makes Women Pee Like Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.