Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers (1200 Views)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2015

Please I want you guys to convince me why I should gamble the next 4 years by voting for Buhari.

No insults. Leave GEJ out of this.

Sell your candidate to me. (If you can)

Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Rilwon: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Only an idiotard like you will dignify your post after calling them cattles.

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rilwon:
Only an idiotard like you will dignify your post after calling them cattles.

Common sense is not common

grin grin grin grin

You just contradicted yourself by responding to this post.

How mumuish can you be?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by WisdomFlakes: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just one argument should settle this. As we speak, a sizable portion of Nigeria is in the hands of a bunch of murderous gangsters/terrorists, UNDER GEJ's watch. Under his watch, $500million dollars were lost to a botched (scam?) negotiation deal with the terrorists (the height of incompetence and buffoonery, if you ask me)

That to me is a failure of leadership right there. If a leader is decisive and leads by example, it'll trickle down.

FACT: GEJ is WEAK. And this much is also reflecting in his subordinates. This country is too big and complex to be left in the hands of someone of such character.

At this rate, the next 4 years will be HELLISH for this country if he remains in power for another 4 years, security-wise, coz he's demonstrated thus far that he's clueless as to how to tackle Boko Haram. All his other achievements don't amount to much to me with this nagging Boko Haram menace. Northerners are Nigerians too, so their lives should count.

Buhari on the other hand is tried and tested. Right now, more than anything, we need to regain our territories from Boko Haram and annihilate them. Buhari's no stranger to dealing with terrorists, and commands a level of respect that GEJ can only dream of.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Just one argument should settle this. As we speak, a sizable portion of Nigeria is in the hands of a bunch of murderous gangsters/terrorists, UNDER GEJ's watch.

Stopped right there...

I said sell me Buhari without blaming or mentioning Jonathan.

Tell me what he has to offer.

Tell us how he will solve issues and not who to blame for whatever.

Please review your post.

Assume you are Buhari and having a live national debate with other candidates will you blame Jonathan to sell your agenda?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by WisdomFlakes: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Stopped right there...

I said sell me Buhari without blaming or mentioning Jonathan.

Tell me what he has to offer.

Tell us how he will solve issues and not who to blame for whatever.

Please review your post.

Assume you are Buhari and having a live national debate with other candidates will you blame Jonathan to sell your agenda?

Perhaps you should've read up to the last paragraph. But since you seem too lazy to go that far, I'll repeat myself: Buhari on the other hand is tried and tested. Right now, more than anything, we need to regain our territories from Boko Haram and annihilate them. Buhari's no stranger to dealing with terrorists, and commands a level of respect that GEJ can only dream of.

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Perhaps you should've read up to the last paragraph. But since you seem too lazy to go that far, I'll repeat myself: Buhari on the other hand is tried and tested. Right now, more than anything,

Buhari was tried, tested and then booted out by the same class of officers he staged the coup with.

If he could be rejected by his inner circle as being incompetent then that should be a pointer of him not being credible.

WisdomFlakes:

Right now, more than anything, we need to regain our territories from Boko Haram and annihilate them. Buhari's no stranger to dealing with terrorists, and commands a level of respect that GEJ can only dream of.

[/b]

Iraq and Syria have lost sizable chunks of territory to ISIS and it took NATO bombings and ground troops to push them back!

Boko Haram have been contained in the northeast states of Yobe, Borno and Adamawa. Other than Borno and parts of Yobe, Boko Haram have been constrained to these regions without the help of western forces who even went ahead to even frustrate our attempt at getting much needed military supplies. The war on Boko is a war on terror but the US and EU have refused to help us. We are on our own.

More needs to be done to check Boko Haram but that doesn't mean that nothing is being done to curtail them. It is my honest opinion that if not for the men of the Nigerian security outfits Boko Haram would have overran most parts of the north and the middle belt including Abuja.

That aside, I believe Buhari can only fix Boko Haram by extending them an amnesty agreement which will see these same lunatics drafted into our security outfits. Buhari after all has called for amnesty for the group and as gone ahead to condemn the FG for high handedness in handling the insurgents!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by WisdomFlakes: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Buhari was tried, tested and then booted out by the same class of officers he staged the coup with.

If he could be rejected by his inner circle as being incompetent then that should be a pointer of him not being credible.

Dude, the mere fact that GEJ, as an INCUMBENT for that matter, is currently having sleepless nights, struggling, and facing an impending loss at the polls, against a one-time 'coupist' (whom he's defeated in a previous election) speaks VOLUMES and is an INDICTMENT on his failure as a once popularly elected leader, and quite frankly shyts on your whole argument. If anything, Buhari was toppled in a coup by rivals in the military, but this time around I predict he'll defeat GEJ, come February 14th.

Iraq and Syria have lossed sizeable chunks of territory to ISIS and it took NATO bombings and ground troops to push them back!

Boko Haram have been contained in the northeast states of Yobe, Borno and Adamawa. Other than Borno and parts of Yobe, Boko Haram have been constrained to these regions without the help of western forces who even went ahead to even frustrate our attempt at getting much needed military supplies. The war on Boko is a war on terror but the US and EU have refused to help us. We are on our own.

I tell you, the mere fact that GEJ has mismanaged this country's security so badly that we are mentioned today alongside such failed states as Iraq and Syria, under his watch, is enough reason for him to lose the upcoming elections. Enough of the excuses as to why he can't obtain weapons -- that's gotta be the scam of the decade! Enough of the excuses for failure already. Please! If he and his supporters can claim credit for building new Universities, refurbishing airports, e.t.c., he should be man enough to own up to his failure to protect the territorial integrity of this country he was elected to serve and protect, or better still, resign.

Personally, I'll admit to you that GEJ has performed relatively better than his predecessors (i actually think he's a nice guy), but I will not excuse his failure when it comes to Nigeria's security. That, to me, is non-negotiable. And that's the ONLY reason why he's lost my vote. I'm done here bro.
Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Dude, the mere fact that GEJ, as an INCUMBENT for that matter, is currently having sleepless nights, struggling, and facing an impending loss at the polls, against a one-time 'coupist' speaks VOLUMES

Does who neglect history are bound to repeat it!

Buhari's emergence as head of state after sacking a duly elected civillian administration was greeted with cheers from that same region that has chosen to pitch tent with him.

It was this same region that will later groan under the jack boot and whip of a Buhari dictatorship and will also dance on the streets after Buhari was overthrown by IBB.

We can not afford another repeat of such magnanimous disaster.

Nigerians who support Buhari will not have the same patience for a super eagles player who played badly in his last outing, why then will you want to gamble with this tested failure?
Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by WisdomFlakes: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Does who neglect history I bound to repeat it!

Buhari's emergence as head of state after sacking a duly elected civillian administration was greeted with cheers from that same region that has chosen to pitch tent with him.

It was this same region that will later groan under the jack boot and whip of a Buhari dictatorship and will also dance on the streets after Buhari was overthrown by IBB.

We can not afford another repeat of such magnanimous disaster.

Nigerians who support Buhari will not have the same patience for a super eagles player who played badly in his last outing, why then will you want to gamble with this tested failure?

It's all good bro. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by emiye(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Buharis camp has all the right individuals around him, that is enough,

Buharis integrity, strength of character, and strong resolve will drive the team.

Committee reports will not gather dusts, full implementation it will receive.
Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
emiye:
Buharis camp has all the right individuals around him, that is enough,

You mean individuals like Tinubu, Amaechi and the PDP defectors?

emiye:

Buharis integrity, strength of character, and strong resolve will drive the team.

This is a myth that you have been sold. Buhari is no saint. He has been indicted twice before. First in 1980 as a former Minister of Petroluem to account for missing $4billion and in 2000 to account for his activities as PTF chairman where 25 billion naira was misappropraited. In both sittings Buhari never honored any invitation by both panels.
If he was clean why did he abstain? And if we thus assume he was clean then his absence was an insult to the general public.

emiye:

Committee reports will not gather dusts, full implementation it will receive.

Buhari does not honor committee invitations what makes you think he will implement their policy proposals?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by emiye(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You mean individuals like Tinubu, Amaechi and the PDP defectors?

This is a myth that you have been sold. Buhari is no saint. He has been indicted twice before. First in 1980 as a former Minister of Petroluem to account for missing $4billion and in 2000 to account for his activities as PTF chairman where 25 billion naira was misappropraited. In both sittings Buhari never honored any invitation by both panels.
If he was clean why did he abstain? And if we thus assume he was clean then his absence was an insult to the general public.

Buhari does not honor committee invitations what makes you think he will implement their policy proposals?

(A)There are more than enough eminent and qualified personalities in APC, when did APC become limited to PDP defectors ?

(B) Give me a reference to the indictment of Buhari. Obj who took over in 1999 claimed he probed PTF , and didnt find Buhari wanting.
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-found-nothing-after-probing-buharis-ptf-obasanjo/

(c) GEJ is notorious for forming committees and letting the reports of the committees gather dust and nothing is done thereafter.

A leader of a team does not necessarily have to be the most intelligent of team, but he must possess the qualities i stated earlier
Re: Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers by daneyo2000: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just to mention few reasons why Nigerians as a matter of urgency replace GEJ. GEJ is clueless on how to govern, He requires another 20 years as an apprentice under any other Nigerian to learn the sacrifices involved in ruling a nation like Nigeria. As much as i know now after a six years observation of GEJ, we must vote out incompetence, cluelessness, do nothing president and corruption.

1. Pension fund loot no persecution
2. Health care policy scheme, Failed endless implementation
4. Boko haram, no persecution
5. Oil theft by Militants, No persecution
6. Economic collapse, No vision
7. Exploration of LNG to generate Job, No action or action plan
8. Petroleum Industry Bill failure, No deliberate action to solve
9. Fighting corruption, Zero with GEJ
10. Unemployment Highest ever under GEJ since 50years
11. Economic re-basing a hoax
12. Housing policy initiative, Zero under GEJ
13. Education failure, zero plan under GEJ
14. Import duty regime, GEJ administration clueless on impact on economy
15. Privatization of PHCN to GEJ friends. Nigeria is going into darkness
16. GEJ and Nigerian pastors. A case of looting our future generation
17. Road safety number plate registration scam. The guy now minister in GEJ govt
18. GEJ says he has no enemy except from Jan 2015 campaign. Clueless GEJ
19. Purchasing power parity of naira a disaster in GEJ’s administration
20. Treasury looting
21. External reserve a disaster with GEJ administration
22. Importation of refined product, Highest in GEJ administration
23. GEJ failed to deliver on all of his election promise
24. GEJ lact credibility and cannot be trusted on his words
25. Presidential pardon for corrupt leaders
26. Appoint a person facing trial for money-laundering as his Director of Media and Publicity
27. Cancellation of world bank project in rivers state that will benefit Nigerians because of ameachi
28. Failure of NERC on energy tariff, scam and GEJ need to face probe
29. Empowerment of crooks to police our waterways
30. Oil theft Highest ever with GEJ
31. Energy theft highest with GEJ
32. 50% of energy consumers in Nigeria not metered, GEJ failed policy
33. First Commander in-chief to lose control of the Military
34. Nigeria Rank third among world five poorest countries-World bank
35. GEJ appointed a high ranking government official with forged certificates. No action
36. Failure to implement committee reports setup by his own administration
37. Failure to Admit he has failed us
38. What he did not do in 6 years He can’t do in 4 years

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And N2.3 Million Salary Per Month / Jonathan's Long Lost Son Emerges After 25yrs!! (pics) / Pictorial Politics Of Condom, Sperm And Shekau (of Boko Haram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.