Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Am I The Only One Experiencing This Crappy Network From Airtel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Only One Experiencing This Crappy Network From Airtel (301 Views)

Honest Truth Abt Nigeria Artistes And Crappy Songs / Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / Am I The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This Crappy Network From Airtel by portable86(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
For the past week now, i've been having great difficulty with my airtel data plan, and when it does manage to connect, it's very slow.
Na only me waka come?
Airtel make una free me nah biko!

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To The Chibok Girls; A Year After The Abduction / Those Planning To Shed Weight, To Not Gain Muscle. / We Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.