Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic (50270 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera / Anna Banner Stuns In New Look, Dumps Her Weaves For A Low-cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Who is that guy in the extreme left? looks so much like me.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by CongressIsrael: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ur low cut is better, Chidinma.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Hazardd(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:
well, maybe true but if you see her face to face, she's got an ageless face and body structure.. you can mistake her for 16yr old girl
ok.
Thats nature for her
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Emodeee: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:
She isnt looking bad at all. by the way this isnt her first time on braids

who asked u?
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
This wasn't what her skin colour looked like when she won the PROJECT FAME....She has toned her skin drastically.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by apparentlylaw(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
danaiks:
See her knuckles.... So chidinma dey bleach tooo shocked
Its nat bleaching ...wen u start to chop money ...eat confam food ....use expensive cream ...and stay under the AC 24 hours ..u go pwesh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
alberto2k:
She still looks lovely

But I prefer her in low-cut.

So far, My no.1 celebrity crush cheesy

Me too.

Same, again. I call her "our princess" cheesy

She's so nice on twitter
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by cutiepie01(f): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
moderatorr1:
She petit but nwata makata mma

No ugly girl can make it through in music. or ('has')
take asha as a case study.She isnt really beautiful but she's known internationally and has received musical awards.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by cutiepie01(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Babycherry post=29907474] Hey whoever the hell you think you are, that's pidgin(disvirgin) are u blind. [/quote ] you're so saucy..what d heck is wrong with u dat u're attacking every1?or did ur bf break up with u cos he couldnt put up withr your ill manners?]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by alberto2k(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
MissMeiya:

Me too.

Same, again. I call her "our princess" cheesy

She's so nice on twitter

Oya na!

What's her Twitter handle, lemme follow her asap cheesy

Add urz too!
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by LewisO: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hazardd:
she is short and fine

any man wey go marry her go tall or less they go born dwarf
Stop typing this way, her height is normal as a female, not too short as u think, can't u see those guys behind her? The shortest dude there is nothing less than 6'5 inches tall!
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by tellwisdom: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rubbish angry
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Babycherry(f): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=cutiepie01 post=29911496][/quote] ooh honey, so pple that quote me and insult me in well structured grammar aint saucy? abeg go take a shower, and visit the nearest transfomer.now,am saucy.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
i luf it
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya na!

What's her Twitter handle, lemme follow her asap cheesy

Add urz too!
https://twitter.com/chidinmaekile

Lol I don't tweet much
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by ginawest(f): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
stl prefer d low-cut tho
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by immv(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chidimma better pikin...I love this girl though she is not awear of it. hahahahaha...she
looks good any where any time, aways hot.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
moderatorr1:
She petit but nwata makata mma

No ugly girl can make it through in music. or ('has')
kemistry tried sha
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by alberto2k(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
MissMeiya:

https://twitter.com/chidinmaekile

Lol I don't tweet much

Bae I don't mind, Just gimme. wink
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by venatus25(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Babycherry:
you clueless poo,what is "some of you"? is that a part of speech?, did u get her virginity status from her doctor? baboon.
I know you will fire like a dragon on this matter because of the pains that you have lost your virginity since when you were in your primary school. Hmmm Sorry my sister, I understand your pains maybe in your next incarnation you will learn how to be a virgin.

Hey before I forget, come and kneel down here and apologize to me for calling me a poo and baboon if not I will divorce you and get married to a virgin.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Chris95(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Chidinma ma luff... cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by That9jaVine(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Looks good tho
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by That9jaVine(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Bae I don't mind, Just gimme. wink

"....and their 'twitter relationship' blossomed. Months later, they finally realized they've been in love for a while and soon........became an item"

*Just narrating a story*
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by ddooskie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tval:
iyawo mi
:\abeg o, leave her for me. I dont like sharing grin
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by twerkjack: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
SHE IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL kissAND SHORT cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by evesdon4u: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chidinma is just too perfect. She'd still look gorgeous even if she went bald...
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by SHOCK7(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
jingh:
she look fregandiously !

ask dico or Patrick obiahaghon for meaning
so u don't u know d meaning?
jingh:
she look fregandiously !

ask dico or Patrick obiahaghon for meaning
so u don't u know d meaning?
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by SHOCK7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexyseun:
She isnt looking bad at all. by the way this isnt her first time on braids
kinda like these 'ur legs!
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by urchbarbie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
All dese NL ame*bos. Whr u see d knuckles for dis pix? Just be beefing d gals fine skin tone. When u see ppl bleaching u won't talk. Find Okemute's pix on NL, dats d definition of bleaching.
danaiks:
See her knuckles.... So chidinma dey bleach tooo shocked
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Hazardd:
she is short and fine

any man wey go marry her go tall or less they go born dwarf
I hate this comment.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic by engrjacuzzi: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
please, which state is she from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Checkout Tonto Dikeh Lovely Look In A New Photo / Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.