Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. (743 Views)

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / Hipocrisy Behind Winners Chapel Rice / The Hipocrisy Of The West In International Politics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. by Symphony007: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Since the murder of charlie hebdo writers in France weeks ago, we have heard endless lectures from the western media about how freedom of speech must be upheld, not compromised. The media has hailed charlie hebdo as a bastion of free speech and encouraged them to write more offensive satirical cartoons of the most respected man in Islam(mohammed) having anal sex or pregnant Muslim women carrying bombs in their hijab. But when it comes to judaism and then nation of Israel, free speech be dies not apply. Thoughts shall not speak again isreal, the same hypocrites at charlie hebdo calling themselves defenders of free speech in 2009 sacked one if their cartoonist for drawing an anti semite cartoon of former french president son Nicholas sacokozy, pulled down the cartoon and apologised for it, the same media chanting songs of free speech and calling out " Islamic intolerant extremist " are today asking for the sack if BBC reporter nick wilcox for daring to ask a Jewish woman about isreal treatment of Palestinians, the same media has caused CNN veteran reporter, Jim clancy to resign because if a alleged anti semite post on twitter.....so here is the message from the west and it's cronnies. Islam should stop being extremist and take a joke! Uphold freedom of speech, but don't dare extend that joke or freedom to isreal. Noted!!!

1 Like

Re: The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. by DickDastardly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
None of my business! I only hope the usual characters up North doesnt join their brothers elsewhere in destructive protest undecided

1 Like

Re: The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. by Symphony007: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
None of my business! I only hope the usual characters up North doesnt join their brothers elsewhere in destructive protest undecided
that's what the western media wants! I bet you CNN,BBC, etc are relishing such a sight to set their camera's on so they can get more ammunition to further their Muslims are evil narrative.
Re: The Utter Hipocrisy Of Charlie Hebdo And The Western Media. by Mathematical(f): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015

From the Western perspective, one can see why it is convenient to propagate the Charlie Hebdo massacre as a direct attack on their way of life, on the values they perceive their societies to have been built on, and how global jihadism is a real – nay – the only threat the modern world currently faces are the imminent attack on Muslim by the west

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back!result Of 2011 Presidential Election. Differences Expected In 2015. / Therich Move Families Abroad, Weare All Baga / Did Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Slump In An APC Political Rally Ground As Claims.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.