Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! (4212 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari - Here Is A President Who Destro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by collinsVP: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
It still a puzzle to me that someone we read a glaring facts like this and first of all verify the tribe, religion, party, sex, complexion, social/political affiliation of the writer before accepting or rejecting the obvious. You can not cover the moon with you palms. You cannot cover protruded pregnancy. Know your right and exercise it. Is high time we stopped these callous men from playing on our intelligence. Then all these cheap propaganda will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by DickDastardly(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
idu1:
u rubbish the whole write up because u are allergic to truth and clueless like your brother Jonathan? This is how your life will be cancel in the name of sango and amadioha this year.. Shameless animal....
Typical tirade of an angry and frustrated Nigerian!
Sorry if i offended u pls grin grin
*goes back to listening to jazz music while sipping henessy* cool
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by lolaxavier(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
enzony:
Festus Keyamo is an APC member. This apocryphal he penned is just a campaign write-up of an APC apologist. GEJ is good for Nigeria. APC supporters are under a spell. Nigeria is moving forward and they want to take us backward with their geriatric Buhari.

That will never happen. I feel sorry for those APC supporters that have believed that they'll take us backwards. It won't ever happen. GEJ is a wise man, he'll shock you all.

Surely they shall gather.....

Let us even admit keyamo is APC, has he said anything untrue in his write up? Didn't all he highlighted seem familiar to you. The country has gone berserk, people get slaughtered daily, stealing continues, no poverty alleviation and you are there talking about one party? You should be ashamed of yourself...mtcheww...awon oloshi gbogbo...
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by lolaxavier(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
BENZINA:
Festus Keyamo by these words I declare you an outcast. You just entered the guinness book of record by betraying your Niger-Delta region.

It is not a surprise that NL harbours senseless and clueless people like you...Waste products....
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by drakeskull(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
BENZINA:
Festus Keyamo by these words I declare you an outcast. You just entered the guinness book of record by betraying your Niger-Delta region.

Ode, u r really blinded to the facts. May God not let u sell the future of your seeds all in the name of I must support my kinsman. I'm not Hausa but I support buhari on this. I voted Jonathan four years ago but I'm full of regrets. I can't stand another four years. its time to make it right.
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by takedat(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
BENZINA:
Another sectarian garbage. I am amazed by the level of stupiidity people are willing to put on public display.
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by idu1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:

Typical tirade of an angry and frustrated Nigerian!
Sorry if i offended u pls grin grin
*goes back to listening to jazz music while sipping henessy* cool
hypocrite... Henessy ko zobo ni...
Re: Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! by nonebutme: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again / Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.