Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Do We Even Benefit From Both GEJ And GMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do We Even Benefit From Both GEJ And GMB? (349 Views)

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / I Pray That Both GEJ And GMB Are Disqualified / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Even Benefit From Both GEJ And GMB? by argon500: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
With the crazy attacks both online and at various places, I keep on wondering why Nigerians want to kill themselves on all this politicians. What exactly have we benefited from them? Though not a bad idea to support someone but I do not think it has to get to the extent of killing each other or destroying properties. Whether PDP or APC, we are all Nigeria. They( GEJ AND GMB) do not even know you exist, if you kill yourself for them, you rot in hell. Use your brain and never let your brain use you. A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Chad And Cameroon Combine To Fight Boko Haram / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / GEJ Vs Buhari And Ambode Vs Jimi Manifesto Plus Patience Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.