Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

With The Visit Of GEJ To Affected Area(north-east) Can He Make 0.5% Vote There? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Visit Of GEJ To Affected Area(north-east) Can He Make 0.5% Vote There? (352 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... / Photos From The Visit Of Aisha Buhari To The Awolowo's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The Visit Of GEJ To Affected Area(north-east) Can He Make 0.5% Vote There? by zantama05(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
in my opinion as i be there, I don't think a healthy sound man will vote for GEJ in the forthcoming election in north east part of country,

despite the fact that this administration abandoned them for years and getting suffer in the hand of this killer group while GEJ claiming that everything is under control he don't have to go and look for them while thousands have killed, millions have displaced as refugee in neighbouring countries.

So now President decide to visit them as election approach? he go there because of they vote?

The President’s trip to the area this time would remind the
residents of the neglect they had suffered under
the Jonathan-led administration since Boko
Haram began unleashing terror on them in the
past six years.

The northern groups said the President did not
deserve the votes of the “abandoned” people if
the purpose of the visit was to seek their
support.
The Arewa Consultative Forum insisted on
Thursday that President Goodluck Jonathan
should forget about their votes in the February 14
election.

“ with this I can say this is an election he will lose. I want to assure
you that he will not win votes no matter how
they are conducted in the North-East. No matter
what he does, he will not win votes.
his visit shows that
the man has no respect for human lives and
dignity.”

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Legacy: Three Wasted Generations – By Dare / Give Reasons Why You'll Vote For Or Against GEJ/GMB. / Jonathan For 2012...any Opposition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.