Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? (1321 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / The Atheists Test / Atheists! Do You Pray Before You Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Esdb3: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
If you don't believe there is a God. Do you believe the existence of Satan?
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by onetrack(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
No. Satan is part of the same fairy tale as Yahweh.

5 Likes

Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by johnydon22(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2015
lmao satan is a myth... check it out "In every super hero movie they must be a villain cus without the villain the super hero is useless... yahweh and lucifer, thor vs frost giants or loki, zues and hades, horus and seth.. etc... grin
satan, demons and devils all exist only in ur imagination....
they are as real as spider man and super man... or simple put (Fiction) grin grin

3 Likes

Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Esdb3: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
johnydon22:
lmao satan is a myth... check it out "In every super hero movie they must be a villain cus without the villain the super hero is useless... yahweh and lucifer, thor vs frost giants or loki, zues and hades, horus and seth.. etc... grin
satan, demons and devils all exist only in ur imagination....
they are as real as spider man and super man... or simple put (Fiction) grin grin
y'all dull though. Now I know why illuminati spends so much resources on scfi movies. You are just a product of human beings likee you's research.
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by johnydon22(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Esdb3:
y'all dull though. Now I know why illuminati spends so much resources on scfi movies. You are just a product of human beings likee you's research.
lmao.... Good one genius grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by undercat: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Atheists don't like anything supernatural/spiritual, usually because you can't really explain such things. Such things do not conform to logic, they say, nor can they be accounted for by science.

Satan is said to be omnipresent. If you cannot explain logically or scientifically how any one thing can be everywhere at the same time, then atheists cannot accept an omnipresent satan. Similarly, satan is said to have taken the form of a snake which then proceeded to communicate in human language with humans. If you cannot explain how one animal can change to another animal, or how for example, a dog, can communicate in english, then atheists deny that there is a being known as satan who can change form and can speak like a human being despite the form he has assumed.

Interestingly, if things which defy logic or science actually exist, you could not possibly use logic or science to understand them. So either you or the atheist is running in circles.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Esdb3: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
undercat:
Atheists don't like anything supernatural/spiritual, usually because you can't really explain such things. Such things do not conform to logic, they say, nor can they be accounted for by science.

Satan is said to be omnipresent. If you cannot explain logically or scientifically how any one thing can be everywhere at the same time, then atheists cannot accept an omnipresent satan. Similarly, satan is said to have taken the form of a snake which then proceeded to communicate in human language with humans. If you cannot explain how one animal can change to another animal, or how for example, a dog, can communicate in english, then atheists deny that there is a being known as satan who can change form and can speak like a human being despite the form he has assumed.

Interestingly, if things which defy logic or science actually exist, you could not possibly use logic or science to understand them. So either you or the atheist is running in circles.
have they not seen voodoo?
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by undercat: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Esdb3:

They have but they know it by a different name; trick, misunderstanding, hallucination, etc.
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Redlyn: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Nope, in all my years I have never seen a single trace of voodoo.
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Esdb3: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Redlyn:

Nope, in all my years I have never seen a single trace of voodoo.
I take it you are an atheist. Pplease just try to look out for juju real juju or read the book of moses after you get cured from insanity developed by reading the book pls come back here to tell me how the bible is a scfi imagination....
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Redlyn: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Esdb3:
I take it you are an atheist. Pplease just try to look out for juju real juju or read the book of moses after you get cured from insanity developed by reading the book pls come back here to tell me how the bible is a scfi imagination....

Read the whole bible. Still no juju to be found in real life.
Re: To The Atheists. Do You Believe This Exists? by Esdb3: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Redlyn:

Read the whole bible. Still no juju to be found in real life.
no I meant the sixth and seventh books of moses

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Too Religous / What's Adam And Eve's Fate, Heaven Or Hell?? / Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.