Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. (916 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! / Wtf Did Reality101 Get Banned For (2) (3) (4)

Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by gamerod: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
I am sure majority of you had been banned at one time or the other - me I had been banned and resurected a few times. When you get banned, several spurious reasons are given by the swollen headed moderator.

A few odd ones are:

You are banned because your head is too big.

You are banned because you havent foked today.

You are banned because you are an impostor - imposting who?

You are banned because one of your legs are shorter than the other

You are banned because your dik is too short.

You are banned because your breast is too large.

How come - please tell us more reason why you had been banned.
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by gangstaGUY(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2008
U are banned for molerat fighting. If you love Gabrywyl, tell her to write me an Apology letter

Thats how I got banned! angry
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by krama(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2008
ibkaye:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Laughing error! cheesy
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Okanran(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2008
@ Topic: Not applicable 2 moi. . . I've never been banned! Moderators, I nor follow 4 those wey dey yab una ooh! Dem go ban peepz tire 4 dis NL! lipsrsealed
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by MissyB1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2008
Merry xmas Okanran
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Okanran(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2008
Sweet heart, where've u been all ma lyf kiss A very merry, merry Xmas 2 u! kiss
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by MissyB1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2008
You abandoned me . . . I've looked everywhere for you.
Hope you're fine? kiss
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Okanran(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2008
Love of mi lyf, am good! wink Hw can I? I've just been a bit busy is all! Hope the yuletide brings u all that u want! kiss
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by sima(f): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
@topic. . . . ehmmm undecided
are u kiddin or what.?. . how can u possibly get banned because of all dos undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2009
I cant remember what I got banned from. . . Too many
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by bluespice(f): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2009
failure to indicate ur location
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by biola44: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2009
u r banned 4 not yabin NLs
Re: Meaningless Reasons Given When You Get Banned on NairaLand. by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2009
bluespice:

failure to indicate ur location

shocked shocked shocked

really? that's really funny grin grin grin grin grin

Why Can’t Black Women And White Women Talk To Each Other? / I Dey Vex / Great Britain Needs Tb Joshua Now!