Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Eothen-Our losses - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eothen-Our losses (31435 Views)

Life And Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eothen-Our losses by tizz04(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Chapter 26

' .

" It's fine. So how's it? Am I a father?" Dotun asked restively looking at the white envelope.

" See for yourself," Demola handed it over to him as Dotun grabbed it and tore it open.
Scanning through the results of the test, Dotun's eyes went straight for the part of the paper where it was inscribed boldly. 0% match.

Demola watched his brother-in-law's expression fall. He was so obviously disappointed and gasped as he looked up blankly.
*dancing shoki# na god win xo happy dis dotun of a guy aint d fada grin
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
tizz04:
*dancing shoki# na god win xo happy dis dotun of a guy aint d fada grin
You really got me laughing smiley
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
VanTee20:
Congrats on making frontpage, Kizzykeziah. It sure is richly deserved.
Thanks to the mod(s) that did the needful.

Thanks, dear mentor smiley
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
harjibolar10:
When everybody is congratulating you, make me too gan say my own.. .
Congratulations namesake me to sure
Even if ah no know what it take for a story to 'make front page' congratulation once again

Namesake mi, you are one funny guy o. Thanks anyways smiley
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
jezuzboi:
A very big congratulations to you for making the front page with this nice piece.
It's a very good sight to behold and a sweet memory to hold unto.
Kudos!
Hmmm, thank you one and only boy of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Eothen-Our losses by Oche211(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eothen- our losses is the first story that i'll read on nairaland. Read it 4 d first time 2day nd it's been thrilling and captivating to read it 4rm d 1st chapter 2 d end. I must say that it's a great work for a debutant. Keep it up kizzy
Re: Eothen-Our losses by teefaah(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
I really loved the story. Kip it up
Re: Eothen-Our losses by Queening(f): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Hmmm, Humble VanTee. An attribute I'd attach to you for a long time to come.
i started reading yesterday and i just finished reading and all i can say is wonderful...although i don't think i can get married to someone who's father is not in support of our union...BTW congrats on making frontpage
Re: Eothen-Our losses by seyitanhep1: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
VanTee20:
Kizzykeziah! You started this story three weeks ago and never bothered to inform me of it. Why? sad. You are making me look like the unworthy mentor that I am.

Anyways, nothing spoil. I have bookmarked this page already, will come back to read after church.

I noticed something as I was scrolling down though; your punctuation. You should really work on it amidst other things that Repo pointed out to you.

As for the lack of comments, well I have been there. I know exactly how it feels to post an update and get virtually no feedback. However, you shouldn't let that weigh you down. Focus on bettering your craft, on sharpening your writing skills and everything else will fall in place. Mark my words, a time will come when you will have far more comments than you will know what to do with.
My humble advice, for now, is write on!

So, you sef dey call yourself mentor? Oboy, that small boi of yesterday yaf grow o. How you doing brother? Longest time o.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by HarvelDan: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just finished reading the story and all I can say is, the author is just superb! More power to your fingers Kizzykeziah. I see you going where Chimamanda is yet to go; the top.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oche211:
Eothen- our losses is the first story that i'll read on nairaland. Read it 4 d first time 2day nd it's been thrilling and captivating to read it 4rm d 1st chapter 2 d end. I must say that it's a great work for a debutant. Keep it up kizzy
Thanks and there are definitely a whole lot of awesome stories here on NL you should check out on the literature section.

Queening:
i started reading yesterday and i just finished reading and all i can say is wonderful...although i don't think i can get married to someone who's father is not in support of our union...BTW congrats on making frontpage
I love risks sorta cool and I'm glad you liked it.
HarvelDan:
Just finished reading the story and all I can say is, the author is just superb! More power to your fingers Kizzykeziah. I see you going where Chimamanda is yet to go; the top.
Amen o, even though I'm still a learner here. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by HarvelDan: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
You're most welcome. Keep up the good work.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Kizzykeziah!!! Started readin dis piece yesterday and i couldnt stop till i finshed readin ..........great story u have u ,currently followin marital vices
Re: Eothen-Our losses by Shadowbean(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
If Its completed then send me the title, summary and link so I can paste it in my completed stories list thread.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lovely story, although i came after u ended it bt i must say well done nd kip it up
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
donkizzydaboss:
Kizzykeziah!!! Started readin dis piece yesterday and i couldnt stop till i finshed readin ..........great story u have u ,currently followin marital vices
Kumao......thanks. I hope to see your comment on marital vice too soon. Lemme see how I'm faring on that one smiley
Re: Eothen-Our losses by donkizzydaboss(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Kumao......thanks. I hope to see your comment on marital vice too soon. Lemme see how I'm faring on that one smiley
Yah ahjumma
Re: Eothen-Our losses by kizzykeziah: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2015
donkizzydaboss:
Yah ahjumma
I'm not ahjumma o. I'm a little kid cheesy
Re: Eothen-Our losses by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
kizzykeziah:

I'm not ahjumma o. I'm a little kid cheesy
Lol........ ok
Re: Eothen-Our losses by MannyAgyeiK: 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
Nice story. You are the best. This isn't even flattery, I'm giving you your deserved plaudits. You are way better than you credit yourself for. You really did very well, considering most errors you were called on were more to do with the structure of your presentation (paragraphs, punctuations) than the actual content, which was superb. I was impressed... no, utterly entertained by you. I branched off 'Marital Vice' out of boredom of waiting for update. Have I regretted it, not at all. Based on this, I quite expect fireworks on MV. You really are an excellent writer.
Re: Eothen-Our losses by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice story

3 Likes

Re: Eothen-Our losses by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
nice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Inheritance / The Last Smile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.