Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 (647 Views)

FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by etenyong(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
he Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Dieziani
Allison-MAdueke has announced a drop in the
pump price of Premium Motor Spirit, popularly
known as petrol from N97 to N87 due to the drop
in oil prices globally.
www.channelstv.com/2015/01/18/fg-reduces-pms-pump-price-n10/
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
If he likes reduce It to 20 Naira, we still want change.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by olamisegbe(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just saw it as breaking news on NTA. But my question is
Is the subsidy FG's paying gonna increase?
Tot they said they gonna remove subsidy totally nd return pms to 147naira in 2015.
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good move...
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by jookunlaja(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
YOU BEAT ME TO IT BY FEW MINUTES.I WANTED TO HIT THE FRONT PAGE BY ALL MEANS.
I STARTED OIL BUSINESS (TRADING IN PMS-PETROL,AGO-DIESEL AND DPK-KEROSINE) LAST YEAR AND I MUST CONFESS THAT THE BUSINESS IS FULL OF MEGA PROFIT,MEGA RISK AND MEGA LOSS.SPINE BREAKING LOSS IF YOU MAKE A SIMPLE MISTAKE.MY MENTOR TOLD ME THAT THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED JUST THIS LAST WEEK BUT HE WAS SURPRISED THAT PETROL STATIONS KEPT SELLING DIESEL AT N150 AND ABOVE,JUST REAPING WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.PICKING OF DIESEL HAS BECOME SO CHEAP (AROUND N100 AND MAYBE BELOW 100 AS THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL IS GETTING CHEAPER BY THE DAY)
ANY NAIRALANDER WHO NEEDS TRAINING ON OIL TRADING CAN SEND A MAIL TO oiltradingseminar@gmail.com or janeokunlaja@yahoo.com.We have ebooks you can buy and read but I will advise you come for the one-on-one training.That's the best for anyone who wants to go into oil trading
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by gen2briz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ bring back our 65#
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by MAYOWAAK: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Not commensurate with the global fall in crude oil prices.
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
firstEVA:
If he likes reduce It to 20 Naira, we still want change.

Sai Buhari

Are you among those campaigning for Buhari?
Re: FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you among those campaigning for Buhari?
jonathan has failed us.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers Arrested In Potiskum / TY Danjuma Is Angry: Tompolo And Asari Should Be Arrested Now / Is There Still Hope For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.