Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 (770 Views)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Checkout Out This Simple Maths Calculation, And Decide Our Petroleum Price. / BREAKING News:petroleum Pump Price Reduced… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Vikkie14: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Petroleum Resources minister has just announced the reduction of PMS otherwise known as Petroleum from #97 to #87---#10 reduction.

Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Allison Madueke has announced the reduction in the Pump Price of Petrol from 97 to 87 Naira per liter..
Following the slide in oil prices the Federal government had been criticised for maintaing the initial 97 naira.
Presidential Spokesman Dr Reuben Abati in a tweet said, “Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke announces a N10 reduction in pump price of petrol from N97 per litre to N87 per litre effective midnight”
NewsWireNGR recalls opposition All Progressives Congressd had called for an immediate reduction in the pump prices of petroleum products in view of the crash of the price of crude oil in the international market.

The reduction of price of petroleum product is the first since late President Umaru Yar’adua reduced the price of PMS on assumption office as President in 2007 following Obasanjo’s exit in office..

Details of the reduction to follow shortly…

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/breaking-jonathan-reduces-price-of-petrol-to-87-naira.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by ramdris(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Election things. Thank APC for asking him to reduce it.

More reason to vote GMB.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by tunax5loon(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just #10 ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank you GEJ....but good bye.
Welcome Febuhari!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Vikkie14: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
ramdris:
Election things. Thank APC for asking him to reduce it.

More reason to vote GMB.
Don't derail my thread please. This is not a political thread. Go to politics section if you're under the spell of politics.

CODSWALLOP.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Vikkie14: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
marleythomas:
Thank you GEJ....but good bye.
Welcome Febuhari!
I don't just understand why every "good" or "bad" things are politicized here.
#19thCenturyMentality
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by ramdris(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vikkie14:
Don't derail my thread please. This is not a political thread. Go to politics section if you're under the spell of politics.

CODSWALLOP.
Lol! Who is dis clown. If this is not politics, I guess u r from Somalia den grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Godiloveu(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
CLUESLESS jonathan new strategy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Godiloveu(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
CLUESLESS jonathan new strategy

END TIME TINS

Sai Febuhari!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 by Vikkie14: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
ramdris:

Lol! Who is dis clown. If this is not politics, I guess u r from Somalia den grin
Was about responding when i notice the bolded. **Silence**

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Remember This Poser? / Breaking News !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.