Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! (637 Views)

“chelsea Will Win The Champions League,” Prophet T. B. Joshua Prophesies / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! by jhendor(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2008
Westham coach - Gianfranco Zola (though an Italian) has admitted that Chelsea will beat Juventus  in the UEFA champions league fixture. Chelsea aims to buy some key players in the January transfer window. Andrei Arsavin is on the list. Andriano is also featured on the list. Adriano knows a lot about Italian league and could give Chelsea a tip on how to beat Juventus.

Chelsea is determined to improve their poor home run and am sure that will come to past. Chelsea wins at home and they play at least a draw away & they are through - simple!

Juventus coach (Claudio Ranieri) has also confirmed that Chelsea is a difficult side to play with.

The other interesting match will be between Manchester United and Intermilan. Alex Ferguson and Jose Morinnho will want to show the world who the best is between the two of them. They were serious rivals in the premier league  2 seasons ago.
Re: Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! by Olaolufred(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
NAIRALANDERS KNEW CHELSEA FANS ARE MOST TIME EMPTY BARRELS THAT MAKES UNNECESSARY NOISE.

I SAW THAT NOBODY WANTED TO WASTE THERE TIME ON YOUR OPINION.

I WAS ROUNDING UP FOR THE YEAR, SO I HAVE THIS FEW MINUTES TO HELP SO THAT YOUR POST WILL NOT BE FOREVER
BARREN.

ILLITERACY MOST TIMES AFFECTS THESE UNDER BRIDGE DWELLERS.

IF YOU HAD CAPTIONED YOUR POST WITH WISDOM, YOU PROBABLY COULD HAVE RECIEVED PLENTY OF VIEWS AND REPLIES.

BUT, THE CAPTION YOU USE IS AN OPINION. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO BE FIGHTING/SUPPORTING AN OPINION
PARTICULARLY WHEN IT IS NOT POPULAR.
Re: Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! by jhendor(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
Haba Olaolufredi,

This reply is extremely offensive in Nairaland. Its an opinion but i guess everybody is entitled to thiers.

We need to be polite in Nairaland. I published this opinion based on Zola's view. This man knows the Italian league to well & might not be far from the truth. Let us respect people's opinions rather than abuse them.

I still do appreciate that you read my "provocative" opinion.

Regards to all Nairalanders.
Re: Chelsea Will Beat Juventus! by switch47(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2009
WHERE DEM WAN PASS BEAT JUVENTUS? JUVENTUS WILL BEAT CHELSEA HOME AND AWAY. CHELSEA IS DOOMED.JUVENTUS WILL BEAT THEM HOME AND WAY. THAT IS A FORGONE CONCLUSION!!

(1) (Reply)

Chealse Fans / 27 Is Fast Approaching, I Know That All United Fans Go Don Dey Shiver / John Terry Extend Contract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.