Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Idunmota & Ladipo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idunmota & Ladipo. (844 Views)

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Unrest In Ladipo Now / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idunmota & Ladipo. by MayorofLagos(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is for my inlaws.
I just finished meeting with Yellow not long ago, Ive dispatched him with message of felicitation and brotherhood to my in-laws in Ladipo. If you are here reading this and you own shop in Ladipo, pay attention. The exco in Ladipo will be relaying our message to you soon, I want to say before end of next week.

As you all know here, I consider it a great honor to be married to your daughter, Chinyere, a beautiful and charming young maiden from Imo state, the home state of great Igbo warriors and men of valor. Through this marital relationship you and I have become one, and I break kola with you and shout Igbo Kwenu!! I wish I can post personal pictures of myself and my wife and you see me in my own red cap. What troubles Igbo tribe troubles Mayor!

So as we come to this important event in next three weeks or so we must embrace this union and bring about a positivity out of it. Is there any Igbo here that does not love Mayor? Exactly, I didnt think so. You all love me and I love you even more. We must bring our heads together now and join hands together to continue the tradition of oneness and love.

What is the symbol of APC? The broom! Without insulting the intelligence of my lovely inlaws, the broom signifies togetherness, union, productive output, utility, renewal, efficiency, hygiene, bonding....all the good and great things which I hope my union with you through your daughter Chinyere shall bring into fruition.

I have heard in particular circles that certain people in Ladipo market are not pleased and want to vote against APC to register grievance against their shut out two years ago from this market. I know Igbo people to be peace loving, you do not hold grudges, so this has to be a rumour. You have had Babaloja there in Ladipo now for upward of a year and I read a letter written by Ike not long ago in which he poured adulations on the exemplary leadership and support of Babaloja, Alhaji Abibu Oki.

My people, on Feb 14th, we must stand as ONE! APC is the home of Mayor, I call upon you to stand with me and your daughter and we make APC proud, we bring a renewal, a bonding and a progress back to the land.

Bring every foot of an Igboman in earnest to thumbprint for unity and togetherness on Feb 14th.

Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!! Igbo kwenu!!!

I love my brothers. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by FKO81(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
MayorofLagos:
This is for my inlaws.
I just finished meeting with Yellow not long ago, Ive dispatched him with message of felicitation and brotherhood to my in-laws in Ladipo. If you are here reading this and you own shop in Ladipo, pay attention. The exco in Ladipo will be relaying our message to you soon, I want to say before end of next week.

As you all know here, I consider it a great honor to be married to your daughter, Chinyere, a beautiful and charming young maiden from Imo state, the home state of great Igbo warriors and men of valor. Through this marital relationship you and I have become one, and I break kola with you and shout Igbo Kwenu!! I wish I can post personal pictures of myself and my wife and you see me in my own red cap. What troubles Igbo tribe troubles Mayor!

So as we come to this important event in next three weeks or so we must embrace this union and bring about a positivity out of it. Is there any Igbo here that does not love Mayor? Exactly, I didnt think so. You all love me and I love you even more. We must bring our heads together now and join hands together to continue the tradition of oneness and love.

What is the symbol of APC? The broom! Without insulting the intelligence of my lovely inlaws, the broom signifies togetherness, union, productive output, utility, renewal, efficiency, hygiene, bonding....all the good and great things which I hope my union with you through your daughter Chinyere shall bring into fruition.

I have heard in particular circles that certain people in Ladipo market are not pleased and want to vote against APC to register grievance against their shut out two years ago from this market. I know Igbo people to be peace loving, you do not hold grudges, so this has to be a rumour. You have had Babaloja there in Ladipo now for upward of a year and I read a letter written by Ike not long ago in which he poured adulations on the exemplary leadership and support of Babaloja, Alhaji Abibu Oki.

My people, on Feb 14th, we must stand as ONE! APC is the home of Mayor, I call upon you to stand with me and your daughter and we make APC proud, we bring a renewal, a bonding and a progress back to the land.

Bring every foot of an Igboman in earnest to thumbprint for unity and togetherness on Feb 14th.

[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by Validated: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
This is for my inlaws.

Sorry, the traders know better. How many times did your APC close the markets on spurious allegations and demand several payments. Are the traders suddenly complying with sanitation laws? BTW, nobody is coming to the market on February 14 & 28, it is at the polling booth and the traders know what is good for them. Another four years of KAI harassment will ruin business.
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jump and pass

Sai Jonathan, February 14
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by Adegbodolu1: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are you serious

So our beautiful SW girls no reach you? Anyways congrat BUT remain steadfast and ensure you children are given full Yoruba names o.

Congrats.
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by UniqueGem(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP, I really thought you had something cool to say because you started well, but to ur disappointment, the only thing u'll get from me is YOUR PAPA!!
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Are you serious

So our beautiful SW girls no reach you? Anyways congrat BUT remain steadfast and ensure you children are given full Yoruba names o.

Congrats.

Chinyere is wife number 2.
I get a gorgeous Yoruba woman - alo m'oko - , she gave me two babies already and still get body and features like a teenager. I no let her rest, she was the one that suggested to get another woman nau. Lol.
Im blessed with beautiful women.

Help me tell my inlaws that we all must stand together for APC.
Re: Idunmota & Ladipo. by semitunde: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

LMAO!! I was expecting this. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / GEJ The Record Breaking President Of Nigeria / The Incompetence Of Nigeria's News Stations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.