Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To (5169 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by gists: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
kingphilip:

y do u forget so soon about the case of Obasanjo and Atiku abubakar?
hw about that of Murtala Yako vs his deputy governor

bro place facts very well before coming here
I am not sure if Aliyu still retain him as deputy, that is why I asked the question.
Your examples have no correlation with my point. Sure there have been many cases of discord between govs and deputies as far back as 1999 (Tinubu vs his deputy). But I am yet to see a case where the deputy decamps to another party and yet retains his position.
Something is not jiving. It looks like Aliyu is working underground for GMB while he retains his status in PDP.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
The chief servant of Niger state is up to something.
He was supposed to have moved to apc with Lamido but he stayed back.
In this same state, we have seen posters of pdp candidates having buhari has their presidential candidate.
In this same state, Jonathan candidature is bad news.
And now, deputy governor just jumped ship for no just cause or because he has a fight with governor.
Jonathan is in soup.

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Demdem(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:

I am not sure if Aliyu still retain him as deputy, that is why I asked the question.
Your examples have no correlation with my point. Sure there have been many cases of discord between govs and deputies as far back as 1999 (Tinubu vs his deputy). But I am yet to see a case where the deputy decamps to another party and yet retains his position.
Something is not jiving. It looks like Aliyu is working underground for GMB while he retains his status in PDP.

Sokoto deputy governor is Shagari and he is in pdp while governor is in apc.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Bayswater: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
there were just 700,000 unemployed youth in buhari's regime but today we are talking of 64,000,000 unemployed youths. They claim we are moving forward, what kind of forward is this.

Nigeria is going back not backward, vote GMB/PYO TILL 2023!

Broda, you can lie oooo. 64million! If you die tomorrow, I go know say na lie kill you.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Opiosko:

PDP refuse dump change. tongue
Yet Jonathan is pleading with PDP members not to go to this "refuse dump" (APC).
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by arewatech(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:

Is this how dumb some people are as to lack the ability to see sarcasm? That line was meant to taunt gej and his team who think gej being a phd holder is better and smarter than any northerner who according to their many silly/mischievous arguments on nairaland only go to almajiri school.

I get it now, modified.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:
Wow! Politics. Is he still the deputy? The deputy gov. changes party and the oga i.e the governor is not mad and still retains him as his deputy tell alot about who the governor is working for. How can Aliyu (an Aboki) be smarter than a PhD holder grin grin grin
gej resemble who get phd?is dull than ssce holder.how can a fish brain rule this great nation.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by Chigold101(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
there were just 700,000 unemployed youth in buhari's regime but today we are talking of 64,000,000 unemployed youths. They claim we are moving forward, what kind of forward is this.

Nigeria is going back not backward, vote GMB/PYO TILL 2023!
what was Nigeria‘s population during GMB‘s regime & what is Nigeria‘s population today? How many jobs did GMB create in his regime?
How many graduates do our schools produce in 1983 and how many are they producing today?
How many Universities do we have then and how many do we have have now? Geting is very important before u fire on ur propaganda...

GMB that stoped both busary and scholarship and feeding in our Univeristies in his rgime is today promising us those things... Shame to all those shouting change if the change they see is in GMB... Playing with our minds just to get our votes...

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by killuminati(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2015
grin e ba ri ba Samboribobo grin
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by dguyindcorner(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
kingphilip:

can u please gimme the population within those periods?
hw many Nigerians were in buhari's regime and how many are im Nigeria today?

91million. Pls do your research.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by dguyindcorner(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Chigold101:
what was Nigeria‘s population during GMB‘s regime & what is Nigeria‘s population today? How many jobs did GMB create in his regime?
How many graduates do our schools produce in 1983 and how many are they producing today?
How many Universities do we have then and how many do we have have now? Geting is very important before u fire on ur propaganda...

GMB that stoped both busary and scholarship and feeding in our Univeristies in his rgime is today promising us those things... Shame to all those shouting change if the change they see is in GMB... Playing with our minds just to get our votes...

91million was the population in 1985, so what's the fuse?

FYI: No country can boast of zero non-employment but the rate should be on the decrease not on the increase...now ask yourself is it increasing or decreasing?

GEJ IS A FAILURE.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by dguyindcorner(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Broda, you can lie oooo. 64million! If you die tomorrow, I go know say na lie kill you.

you are already dying because you lack knowledge.

By the time you realise it's true pls vote for GMB!
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by gists: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Demdem:

Sokoto deputy governor is Shagari and he is in pdp while governor is in apc.
Thank you for the example. But this example is somehow understandable and I don't expect much rouse since it is the Oga that defected to another party. In this case, it is the deputy that left his original party from which the governor was elected who made him the deputy. In this part of the world, we are authority freaks. Imagine the deputy to a Tinubu or Atiku or Fayose or T.A Orji defecting to another party. All things being equal that deputy is a goner. I still think Aliyu is covertly working for GMB while not necessarily leaving PDP. But then, maybe I am just being over suspicious.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kingphilip(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

91million. Pls do your research.
so Nigeria is still the same population between then and now?

as the population increases so also does unemployment in any part of d world
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To by kingphilip(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej resemble who get phd?is dull than ssce holder.how can a fish brain rule this great nation.
he has fish brain and can't rule this great nation
what kind of brain did u have that u cannot bridle yr tongue?

u want me to believe Jesus love me but will Jesus tell someone he has fish brain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized / The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday / #EdoDecides: PDP Leads APC In 8 LGA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.