Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,377 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price (833 Views)

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price by omoalajah(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
According to her:

As you may be aware, there has been a lot of volatility in the oil market in the past few months and due to this the importation prices of our petroleum products have been impacted.

Therefore, with the approval and directive of Mr. President and by virtue of Section 6 clause 1 of the Nigerian Petroleum Act, it is my responsibility as Minister of Petroleum Resources to hereby announce a reduction in the pump price of Petroleum Motor Spirit (Petrol) from the current Ninety Seven Naira (=N=97) per litre pump price down to Eighty Seven Naira (=N87=) per litre pump price, effective from twelve (12) midnight Sunday, 18th of January 2015.

Accordingly, I have directed the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to ensure strict compliance of this price adjustment by all marketing companies.

It is my hope that all Nigerians will benefit from this adjustment. I thank you and God Bless you all.

Diezani Alison-Madueke (Mrs.) CON

Honourable Minister of Petroleum Resources

Source: http://datjoblessboi.com/2015/01/18/official-statement-by-the-petroleum-minister-alison-on-fuel-price-reduction/

Re: Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price by olas24u(f): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Go and repair the refineries and refine the oil in Nigeria!so that we can live happily ever after
Re: Official Statement By Minister Of Petroleum Alison- Madueke on Fuel Price by iamakbar(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
omoalajah:

According to her:

As you may be aware, there has been a lot of volatility in the oil market in the past few months and due to this the importation prices of our petroleum products have been impacted.

Therefore, with the approval and directive of Mr. President and by virtue of Section 6 clause 1 of the Nigerian Petroleum Act, it is my responsibility as Minister of Petroleum Resources to hereby announce a reduction in the pump price of Petroleum Motor Spirit (Petrol) from the current Ninety Seven Naira (=N=97) per litre pump price down to Eighty Seven Naira (=N87=) per litre pump price, effective from twelve (12) midnight Sunday, 18th of January 2015.

Accordingly, I have directed the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to ensure strict compliance of this price adjustment by all marketing companies.

It is my hope that all Nigerians will benefit from this adjustment. I thank you and God Bless you all.

[b]
omoalajah:

According to her:

[/b]
omoalajah:

According to her:

d min point of d message na d bolded.
Useless fifu
GMB Till GEJ/PDP start playing politics of intellect.

(1) (Reply)

See What Gov. Oshimole Said About Benin/ore Road 4 Months Ago! / Buhari Is Qualified To Contest: With Or Without WASC / Kanuris, Fulanis And Hausas Are Bokoharam- Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.