Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization (668 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / When Organization Cuts Cost By Cutting Manpower (photo) / Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization by hilario8898(m): 2:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Personality in an organization is based on the assumption that before you do things right in an organization, you have to understand the people you are working with.

1. UPWARD MOBILE:

- They are individuals whose values, needs and beliefs are the same as those in the organization.
- They believe that the organization success and failure is as a result of their handwork.
- They also believe that the organization would not succeed if they don't put in the required effort.
- Very punctual.
- Set work target which they try to accomplish at the end of the day.
-They need little or no supervision to get things done.
-Very hardworking.

2. THE AMBIVALENT:

- They are those who see their relationship with the organization based on the salary they get.
- They are sloppy, tardy and lazy.
- They come late to work.
- They don't have a work target.
- They need tremendous supervision.
- They tend to occupy themselves with unproductive activities like sleeping at work, reading magazines e.t.c.

3. INDIFFERENTS:

- They are neither here nor there, you can't hold them to anything.
- They have no commitment.
- Some of them may want to suceed, but is either they don't know what to do or how to do it.
- If they find themselves among people who are hardworking they tend to work hard, but if they don't, they remain what they are.

4. LOCAL:

- They are people who are very committed and loyal to the organization.
- The only problem in them is that they are unable to translate that loyalty to hardwork, they only want to justify their pay.

5. COSMOPOLITANS:

- Highly educated and intelligent professionals.
- Because of their intelligence, they believe they can easily change jobs.
- They like autonomy.
- They don't like to be told how to do things.
- They are difficult to control e.g ASUU members.

Which type do you belong to?
Re: Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization by cycline404(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Ur Sub Category make everything too dey difficult.
Re: Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization by hilario8898(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Explain pls
Re: Five(5) Types Of Personality In An Organization by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Even tho it's a part time job, I think am in category two. Tho I am not lazy, but I'm always late to work. I don't need supervision to get things done, I ain't sloppy, bt I also view my work sometimes based on how much I get paidcheesy I'm hoping on improving from next week. I don't want to burn bridges, am just starting out :@

(1) (Reply)

How A Fresh Graduate Should Write An Employable Resume / I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free / Bio-gas Production Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.