Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. (2289 Views)

African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 / If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? / Another Country With The Green-white-green Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Grandude80(m): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello everyone,

I joined the forum recently and i am greatly encouraged by the information and advice learnt through many days of reading comments about travelling and residency issues.I have questions i need urgently to facilitate my travelling plans to Austrialia.Presently i reside in one of the West African country and plan to secure my visa from here to Austrialia.I am also leaning on obtaining the country's passport but i need some hints from my fellow nairaland people to educate me on the following.

1.To successfully get a passport i need to take the native name of the country where i reside and what are the risk when you get to your designation/abroad and you plan to get a citizenship,do you need to retain the name on the passport or are there means of resorting to your original name?

2.Do Austrialian immigration grant you a working permit during your stay in the country or are you expected to get a work permit before travelling to Aussie?

3.What is the best class of visa to travell to Aussie?

4.I made some research about job opportunities in Aussie and i found remarkable result of job opportunities in some cities expecially PARTH but i am interested to know by experience of those who have been there or still living PARTH if there are good paying jobs for the unskilled like plumbing work and other contruction work.

Guys i need your help honestly to get real answers to these questions.Be blessed ya all.
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Lexusgs430: 4:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Australia is one of the countries that a very strict on immigration matters.
Why would you want to impersonate someone else?
Do you mean Perth or Parth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Lexusgs430: 4:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Grandude80:
Hello everyone,

I joined the forum recently and i am greatly encouraged by the information and advice learnt through many days of reading comments about travelling and residency issues.I have questions i need urgently to facilitate my travelling plans to Austrialia.Presently i reside in one of the West African country and plan to secure my visa from here to Austrialia.I am also leaning on obtaining the country's passport but i need some hints from my fellow nairaland people to educate me on the following.

1.To successfully get a passport i need to take the native name of the country where i reside and what are the risk when you get to your designation/abroad and you plan to get a citizenship,do you need to retain the name on the passport or are there means of resorting to your original name?

2.Do Austrialian immigration grant you a working permit during your stay in the country or are you expected to get a work permit before travelling to Aussie?

4.I made some research about job opportunities in Aussie and i found remarkable result of job opportunities in some cities expecially PARTH but i am interested to know by experience of those who have been there or still living PARTH if there are good paying jobs for the unskilled like plumbing work and other contruction work.

Guys i need your help honestly to get real answers to these questions.Be blessed ya all.

Honesty from the onset is key !!!!!
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Funjosh(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
What if you retain your name and get the country passport

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by onatisi(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Having dual passport isn't a big deal. Many countries in the carribeans even offer their passport and citizenship for sale although at an exorbitant fee anyway. What matters most is been legal and legit. Let's say you live in liberia and you are able to get a liberian passport legally then u can use it ,but the name you bear on ur liberia passport is the name you will be bearing for life anywhere u tender that passport. You can't change it.
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Op

Its fraud, don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Grandude80(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks justwise for your advice but the passport is legit albeit the name will be changed a bit.My firts name and middle name will included except my surmane which will be a native name of the country.Will it affect my future documentations>

And most importantly can someone enlighten me on this

Thanks
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Grandude80:
Thanks justwise for your advice but the passport is legit albeit the name will be changed a bit.My firts name and middle name will included except my surmane which will be a native name of the country.Will it affect my future documentations>

Thanks

If its legit then why do you need to change your name so as to get it? And why do you need to change your name again after getting to Australia?

You really don't know what you are getting yourself into.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by seangy4konji: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2015
What he said is getting another country's passport in another name.
Lexusgs430:
Australia is one of the countries that a very strict on immigration matters.
Why would you want to impersonate someone else?
Do you mean Perth or Parth?
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by seangy4konji: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that.
Funjosh:
What if you retain your name and get the country passport
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2015
seangy4konji:
What he said is getting another country's passport in another name.

Hence my response on impersonation !!!!!!!!
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by onatisi(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Grandude80:

Thanks
with this new explanation of urs ,I must confess u are getting into some top mess in future . Remember what I said ,any name u use in entering a country cannot be changed again. U can enter a country with the name kju and later say u want to change ur name to kjo . The name on the new passport will be the one u will be using and that is what justwise is saying, use ur real full name on the new passport if that is the name u intend to use for future purposes. We have many nigerians using both british passport and nigerian passport but with the SAME NAME. This thing isn't difficult at all to understand .
Re: Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. by Grandude80(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for the tips

I am seeking your kind direction on how to get visa to Austrialia.I heard the Embassy is in SA and if i should apply do i need to travel to south Africa for interview or are there any interview that will be conducted during the process.

Kindly reply as soon as possible because i will travel to Abuja from Burkina Faso to arrange for it on February.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Die, Please Travel To Idanre Hills (pictures) / UK Is Now Visa-free For Ghanian Starting Nov. 1 Of 2023 / Samsung Showroom At 73, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Street, Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.