Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Site Hacked, Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Hacked, Help (644 Views)

My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo / Help Me O .. My Site Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Hacked, Help by pkang: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
I have for the couple of months now been suffering from the hands of hackers. Just last week my site was suspended for phishing and all effort to trace the script proofed abortive that I had to clear everything in my host and reinstall WordPress. Hacking alone has cost me 800 posts very sad.
Two earlier I had to reinstall WordPress again posted last night only to wake up this morning to notice my site hacked again.
As am confused don't really know how easy they get me this much or could it be from my host?
Am not good at HTML and PHP but will be glad if a guy out there could help me out and also advising on how to strengthen my web security.
See my signature to view my site.
Thanks.
Re: Site Hacked, Help by Grime: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Looks like all the websites on your server was compromised. You shouldn't be surprised this happened since you are using a low quality web host.
Not trying to sound non-patriotic, but you should move to a foreign host if you are serious about your website / business.
Also, I am appalled that you deleted your posts when you could have simply made a backup using wordpress export tool just in case you may need them later.
Re: Site Hacked, Help by WebHostingPal: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
pkang:
I have for the couple of months now been suffering from the hands of hackers. Just last week my site was suspended for phishing and all effort to trace the script proofed abortive that I had to clear everything in my host and reinstall WordPress. Hacking alone has cost me 800 posts very sad.
Two earlier I had to reinstall WordPress again posted last night only to wake up this morning to notice my site hacked again.
As am confused don't really know how easy they get me this much or could it be from my host?
Am not good at HTML and PHP but will be glad if a guy out there could help me out and also advising on how to strengthen my web security.
See my signature to view my site.
Thanks.

You need to contact your web host to help you resolve this.

Goodluck.
Re: Site Hacked, Help by guru01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
you can contact me via josiahaccounts@gmail.com to do a security accessment on your website, also provide you with advice and report on the site. But it will cost you, but a guarantee that your website will hardly or never get hacked.
Re: Site Hacked, Help by bedfordng(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
try and contact your host.you should start taking pains to learn some wordpress security tips

(1) (Reply)

modified post no longer working / I Can Drive 15k + Page Views (visitors) To Your Blog Monthly / Free Browsing On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.