Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do People Still Fall For This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do People Still Fall For This? (2174 Views)

Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / I Wonder If Some Graduates Still Fall For This Tricks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Fall For This? by Pyroxene: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Yesterday while @ work still expectant for a breakthrough message for a great job via email, I got a mail and this was the content;

--
‪Dear Colleague,
You are invited to participate in the up-coming Global Conference on HIV/AIDS and Malaria Prevention from the
16th - 20th of February 2015 at (Anaheim, California the United States of America) and from
23rd - 27th of February 2015 in Dakar-Senegal at the Comfortable Hotel Conference Auditorium).
The conference will be organized by the
American Youth Organization ( A.Y.O ). For Registration contact the American Youth Organization Secretariat via
 Email:
( ayo_conference@usa.com ) or ( conference2015@outlook.com )All registered participants or delegates are entitled to a free round trip Air tickets to both events and United States Visa arrangements, this will include your transportation, feeding during your stay in the United States. Delegates will only be responsible for his/her own hotel accommodation in Dakar,Senegal were the second phase of the event will take place.
Do inform our Secretariat that
Precious BROWN a Staff member of the American Youth Organization (A.Y.O) recommended you.
For any assistance do not hesitate to contact me at Email:
(p.brown@globomail.com).Sincerely,
Precious BROWN
American Youth Organisation ( A.Y.O )
+1.206-736-0896‬

What I don't understand is DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS SCAM? I mean u can try this scam elsewere it just myt work not on a naija bros like me wey know how everything for naija dey be. This scammers should repent now they still have a chance
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by snowballa: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2015
I got the message tooo
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Pyroxene: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Its so glaring! What do u think
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Abrahamweb(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Contact them na,but only if you're not greedy.
You might be caugt up in their shenanigans and fall victim.
its always fun to mess with them.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Pyroxene:
Yesterday while @ work still expectant for a breakthrough message for a great job via email, I got a mail and this was the content;

--
‪Dear Colleague,
You are invited to participate in the up-coming Global Conference on HIV/AIDS and Malaria Prevention from the
16th - 20th of February 2015 at (Anaheim, California the United States of America) and from
23rd - 27th of February 2015 in Dakar-Senegal at the Comfortable Hotel Conference Auditorium).
The conference will be organized by the
American Youth Organization ( A.Y.O ). For Registration contact the American Youth Organization Secretariat via
 Email:
( ayo_conference@usa.com ) or ( conference2015@outlook.com )All registered participants or delegates are entitled to a free round trip Air tickets to both events and United States Visa arrangements, this will include your transportation, feeding during your stay in the United States. Delegates will only be responsible for his/her own hotel accommodation in Dakar,Senegal were the second phase of the event will take place.
Do inform our Secretariat that
Precious BROWN a Staff member of the American Youth Organization (A.Y.O) recommended you.
For any assistance do not hesitate to contact me at Email:
(p.brown@globomail.com).Sincerely,
Precious BROWN
American Youth Organisation ( A.Y.O )
+1.206-736-0896‬

What I don't understand is DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS SCAM? I mean u can try this scam elsewere it just myt work not on a naija bros like me wey know how everything for naija dey be. This scammers should repent now they still have a chance
thanks to gmail
i dont have to worry bout scams
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by McStoic(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Zohan:

thanks to gmail
i dont have to worry bout scams
How do you mean?
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
McStoic:

How do you mean?
google filters suspicious mails a lot. my inbox looks decent unlike the time i used yahoomail. guess you use yahoomail, right?
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Pyroxene: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
True!!! gmail looks cleaner. If the send anymore I will scam them back lol
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
I got one but it is real.. to Kenya and the other to South Africa
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Pyroxene: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
I got one but it is real.. to Kenya and the other to South Africa

Where u successful? I mean did u travel? Did u even meet anyone of these people? Cos its like a syndicate
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pyroxene:

Where u successful? I mean did u travel? Did u even meet anyone of these people? Cos its like a syndicate

This particular one was from IDC http://www.idc.com/ they have an office in VI.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by ask4slimjay: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
wetin u expect, Man must chop...
Re: Do People Still Fall For This? by Ojestas(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
I got it too. fuc.k them!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Aggressive Marketer For My Petroleum Product / Workcenta By Jobberman / N Power Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.