Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians (6072 Views)

Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by baybeeboi: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Nonsense
Nonsense
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by achi4u(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
We are too tribal to stage such protest.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by taharqa: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Why will northerns protest against BH when Buhari already told the govt that an attack on BH is an attack against the north.

If there is any protest at all, Buhari will lead them to protest against the military and govt trying to save them

2 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by saintneo(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Just heard in news this morning. French nationals staging a protest against boko haram activities, carrying placards that reads "i am nigeria" in french. But in nigeria, we cant show solidarity for pple who are been killed by BH... One of the protesters said that "he is surprised that the president is more focused on his re-election that the death of his citizens.

Je suis Nigérian. I thought the western world was not interested in BLACK WEST AFRICA.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Francman(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Do you know the outcome of that solidarity visit was a commitment by Europe and the US to help in the fight against Boko Hatam?

This is how you dunces never seen to read between the lines.

Jonathan never went to Isreal for pilgrimage but went on the first ever diplomatic mission to that country to meet with Isreali prime minister Netanyahu to discuss issues on intelligence and arms.

You dunces should stop and think.
So when is he setting up a committee? #GEJout
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Just heard in news this morning. French nationals staging a protest against boko haram activities, carrying placards that reads "i am nigeria" in french. But in nigeria, we cant show solidarity for pple who are been killed by BH... One of the protesters said that "he is surprised that the president is more focused on his re-election that the death of his citizens.

This why we won't protest kiss

taharqa:
Why will northerns protest against BH when Buhari already told the govt that an attack on BH is an attack against the north.

If there is any protest at all, Buhari will lead them to protest against the military and govt trying to save them

A malt for you cool

3 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Caseless:
youths like those u quoted are d reason we have someone(gej) that thinks like them as a president.
My brother, the thing tire me... If things continue like this, time will come when a region of the country might be entirely wiped out or under serious threat whilst other region will continue leaving as if nothing is happening... Its time we start showing support for our brothers up north...
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Schools have been attacked and forced to closed down in NE, yet, the NANS cant stage a protest in solidarity... The police/soldiers in other parts of the country cant do things to show solidarity for their collegue been killed in the NE... Bankers cant do same for their collegue killed while in the banking hall during attack. NLC cant organise rally for workers that died in the hands of BH. Its only the church that sometimes pray and make donation for the victims... With the mindset of our present generation, we can never be a strong and unified country...

I wonder how all these willcome to an end when we cant stand up to face our leaders for falling short of their duties...
Why are they still paying the security chiefs of this country if they cant profer solution to our current problem...
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Schools have been attacked and forced to closed down in NE, yet, the NANS cant stage a protest in solidarity... The police/soldiers in other parts of the country cant do things to show solidarity for their collegue been killed in the NE... Bankers cant do same for their collegue killed while in the banking hall during attack. NLC cant organise rally for workers that died in the hands of BH. Its only the church that sometimes pray and make donation for the victims... With the mindset of our present generation, we can never be a strong and unified country...

I wonder how all these willcome to an end when we cant stand up to face our leaders for falling short of their duties...
Why are they still paying the security chiefs of this country if they cant profer solution to our current problem...

Buhari said " War against BH is a war against the North."

So why should GEJ bother himself cool

2 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Caseless: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
My brother, the thing tire me... If things continue like this, time will come when a region of the country might be entirely wiped out or under serious threat whilst other region will continue leaving as if nothing is happening... Its time we start showing support for our brothers up north...
that's why I say there is no way war will not break if pdp/gej rig the election because people are now seeing that the only fence standing btw us and end to boko haram is gej and when he's voted out , we can all forge ahead and fight boko haram with a united nigeria, not the divided one gej has built. The only way out is gej's outster, and if this does not happen, consider us gone.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Akon419(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
mr op, while don't you start the protest I think protest is being organize by ordinary individual not by government .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Buhari said " War against BH is a war against the North."

So why should GEJ bother himself cool
Gej shld boda cos he took an oath to defend this country... Even if it means assasinating pple to safe this great nation...
If gej can establish that buhari and co are behind BH, why cant he take them down. There are better ways of killing top politicians just make making it look like an accident.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by taharqa: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Caseless:
that's why I say there is no way war will not break if pdp/gej rig the election because people are now seeing that the only fence standing btw us and end to boko haram is gej and when he's voted out , we can all forge ahead and fight boko haram with a united nigeria, not the divided one gej has built. The only way out is gej's outster, and if this does not happen, consider us gone.

Then be ready for war then cos GEJ will win come Feb 14, 2015.

Meanwhile, we know the region This ya 'war' will consume....wetin concern us

*modified*
You do not rep d views of most Northerners (hopefully) so e concern us
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Gej shld boda cos he took an oath to defend this country... Even if it means assasinating pple to safe this great nation...
If gej can establish that buhari and co are behind BH, why cant he take them down. There are better ways of killing top politicians just make making it look like an accident.

I disagree with your approach

Leave the North to understand the price / prize of peace
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Akon419(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Majority of the previous protest in nigeria were been organized and executed in the mosque by Islamic cleric. The question op would have asked was, why are the northern iman are not protesting about the activities of boko haram or asking their followers to go on protest instead of asking a fo0lish question why "we Nigerians "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by taharqa: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Schools have been attacked and forced to closed down in NE, yet, the NANS cant stage a protest in solidarity... The police/soldiers in other parts of the country cant do things to show solidarity for their collegue been killed in the NE... Bankers cant do same for their collegue killed while in the banking hall during attack. NLC cant organise rally for workers that died in the hands of BH. Its only the church that sometimes pminaret make donation for the victims... With the mindset of our present generation, we can never be a strong and unified country...

Look at this sillly MUGU!!!

I knew that you are from the APC stock and a diehard Buharists. So all ya preaching is for us to rise up and protest against the govt and not the BH terrorists, abi?

The French people that you cited in ya OP, were they protesting against BH or the Govt? When this same French people also protested against the recent killings in their country, did they protest against the terrorists or against their own Govt?

What is the diff bw you and ya shameless master Buhari who wud open his mouth and say that an attack on BH by the military/Govt was an attack against d entire north??

Morraffuckers

4 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Horus(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc4eRjnPHA

[size=15pt]Thousands Gather In Chadian Capital To Protest Against Boko Haram[/size]

Thousands of people gathered for a march in Chad's capital N'djamena in support of the government's decision to send troops to Cameroon. Boko Haram is threatening neighbours who share borders with the northeastern zones occupied by the group.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Horus(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dyGxQzwZ80

[size=15pt]Julius Malema criticize Goodluck Jonathan on Boko Haram[/size]
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by mazzi: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Op,those people in france are protesting against terrorism and not the govt,but over here,politicianz will sponsor protesterz to protest against the govt instead of terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by mazzi: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
but do u agree that buhari said wot the guy u qouted wrote there.and if buhari said that,wot is the implication of wot he said to avarage northerner?

1 Like

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by mazzi: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Caseless:
u are fooolish.

2 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by SalC: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Akon419:
Majority of the previous protest in nigeria were been organized and executed in the mosque by Islamic cleric. The question op would have asked was, why are the northern iman are not protesting about the activities of boko haram or asking their followers to go on protest instead of asking a fo0lish question why "we Nigerians "
Exactly, I remember vividly, during the last Israeli/Gaza war, Nigerian muslims in the north protested and rallied in solidarity with the Gazan in far away Palestine, one now wonder why they won't do same here in Nigeria in solidarity with those being massacred by boko haram or at least to denounce the activities of boko haram.

I still think we all need to join the rally, though I doubt it will change anything, as such rallies mean little or nothing in this country.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by SalC: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
mazzi:
but do u agree that buhari said wot the guy u qouted wrote there.and if buhari said that,wot is the implication of wot he said to avarage northerner?
Yes he said it, what I don't know is why the Nigerian govt didn't summon him for questioning

1 Like

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by johnie: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
mazzi:
Op,those people in france are protesting against terrorism and not the govt,but over here,politicianz will sponsor protesterz to protest against the govt instead of terrorism.

Please give this man a truck load of ...

2 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I disagree with your approach

Leave the North to understand the price / prize of peace
Am pretty sure that most northerns arent happy with the situation thats why you see them forming civilian jtf plus the lynching of any BH member caught... Its just the elite politicians taking advantage of their backwardness. They will we realise that this is no longer a religious or tribal war, the better for all of us as a country.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Caseless: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
taharqa:

Then be ready for war then cos GEJ will win come Feb 14, 2015.

Meanwhile, we know the region This ya 'war' will consume....wetin concern us

*modified*
You do not rep d views of most Northerners (hopefully) so e concern us
u need help. just wait and see. tell ur paymaster not to rig, or I we become rebels after the election.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
taharqa:

Look at this sillly MUGU!!!

I knew that you are from the APC stock and a diehard Buharists. So all ya preaching is for us to rise up and protest against the govt and not the BH terrorists, abi?

The French people that you cited in ya OP, were they protesting against BH or the Govt? When this same French people also protested against the recent killings in their country, did they protest against the terrorists or against their own Govt?

What is the diff bw you and ya shameless master Buhari who wud open his mouth and say that an attack on BH by the military/Govt was an attack against d entire north??

Morraffuckers
seems like you have comprehension problem

1)I am not and will never be a buhari supporter...
2)I didnt say we shld protest against the govt... Let there be a solidarity march, atleast to show that we are all concerned with the plight of the victims...
3)Also, we shld knw how to hold our govt responsible for their short coming.

Plz, being a pro gej shldnt strip you your sense of reasoning...
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by shineeye: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Terrorism will not stop till northern people both old and young stand up and fight the terror gangs among them

2 Likes

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Caseless:
u need help. just wait and see. tell ur paymaster not to rig, or I we become rebels after the election.
Nope... He doesnt need help... I knw pretty sure that GEJ will win... The bad side their is that most apc supporters think that GEJ can never win without rigging... Thats why there might be a violent reaction in the north when the result is announced.

1 Like

Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by Rich4god(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
shineeye:
Terrorism will not stop till northern people both old and young stand up and fight the terror gangs among them
Some of them are fighting against the gang.
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by eejo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
boko haram is been backed by the islamic north how come boko haram did not survive in the middle belt and the rest part of nigeria the day the islamic north withdraw their backing of boko haram it will be history
Re: France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians by fr3do(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Below are comments from such tribalistic people the above poster doesn't give a damn like our president as long as his region is not affected. The bold part of his comment shows the assertion that he believes the north is getting their full vengeance this one will only stop beign comfortable when boko haram enters his region, so he cares less if other regions burn.

Northern Nigeria is a problem for West Africa, Nigeria and itself.
The Northern elites and clerics have left the culture of violence to thrive and blossom, they were not concerned because it was non-muslims and southerners that were affected. This violence culture was favourable for radicalization to set in.

If Opc in the SW, Bakassi in the SE and Militancy in th SS were not tackled by Southern elites and clergies, maybe the situation would have been worst.

If I start a movement or cult here in the south, propagating radical ideas against Islam and the north, no one will follow me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declaration Of Public Holiday In Port Harcourt Today And Tomorrow / People Of Enugu West Offers To Buy Guber Nomination Form For Ugwuanyi / Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.