Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

REVEALED: Why Nigerians Will Always Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Why Nigerians Will Always Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (441 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Sai Baba: See Why I Will Always Vote Baba, Baba Till 2023 / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Nigerians Will Always Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by DaJulee(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
WHY NIGERIANS WILL VOTE FOR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

By Julius Diamond

Although, the realization of the unimaginable development strides of GEJ still seems unbelievable to me. Nonewithstanding, I see news-casters of today as too tarlented in the business. It was yesternight, when I have almost lost interest in listening to the NTA Newsline due to lack of intriguing stories; When the young lady said: DONT GO AWAY, WE WILL BE BACK SOON WITH THE UNIMAGINABLE STORY. Was it really a story? I was so curious to knowing this Unimaginable story. Sadly, when she finally returned back, I was so disappointed because I never heard the unimaginable story. Little did I know she was waiting for the right moment to let the cat out of the bag. Maybe her waiting was a suspense tricks. I almost switched-off my TV thinking I have wasted all my time listening to stories that are all imaginable contrary to her claims of unimaginable stories. Surprisingly, that was the moment She gave me the shocking story! It was indeed unimaginable. I was happy because the story made me beleieve I didn't really wasted my time listening to NTA NEWSLINE. It was Yesternight. A night when life was made easier for millions of Nigerian massess; it was indeed a thing of JOY when the News Caster said; "THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (this sunday night) HAS REDUCED THE PUMP PRICE FOR PETROL TO N87/litre.
Quickly I went to search out for myself how valid this story was: Yes! It is TRUE! I saw the evidence Here: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/
petrol-sell-n87litre/

Having confirmed this, I am inflamed to ask: WHO IS THE BRAIN BEHIND THIS? WHO HAS MADE THIS POSSIBLE FOR THE MASSESS?
And I Say to myself "If This Be The Handiwork of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, then I will VOTE for him come 14th Feb 2015.

Pleasantly, Nigerians Are Not So Ungrateful To Recieve This Much Without Saying Thank You GEJ?

For this reason, I call on all THANKFUL NIGERIANS To Say thank You to GEJ come14th February 2015 through your VOTE.

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN. ..VOTE FOR CONTINUITY.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Long Live I, Me & Myself.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Why Nigerians Will Always Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Gme01(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2015
This has got to be dumbest move by a desperate government. And of course, Nigerians are fools ba

Ok to win, get the girls back, give us light all through the day and lemme see evidence of reduced corruption. And we will vote for u
Re: REVEALED: Why Nigerians Will Always Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
That's not even the reason I'll vote GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Please Tune To AIT Now And Watch The Comprehensive Documentary On General Buhari / Buhari's Suppoters Are Desperate And Unrealistic By Etcetera / Intimidation Or Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.