Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

#ihavedecided: The Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ihavedecided: The Movement (469 Views)

Because Of Oba's Threat, #ihavedecided / #meettheprof - Ihavedecided Volunteers Meet Prof Osinbajo / What Is This #ihavedecided? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ihavedecided: The Movement by Enyinweofia: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Finally the cat is out of the bag. The #iHaveDecided fever that caught everyone is actually a movement of Nigerians, young and old, who believe in the need for Change and have pooled together their resources to mobilise support for Buhari-Osinbajo ahead of the 2015 presidential elections.

#iHaveDecided is shaping up to be one of the biggest campaign movements in Nigeria's history, connecting with the largest demography - youth - and voting blocks comprising women and undecideds.

#iHaveDecided has four mandates:

To provide street-by-street sensitisation campaigns ahead of the elections and mobilisation support for voters on election day.
To provide social media and other digital and traditional media support.
To assist registered voters to secure their Permanent Voters Cards by providing on-the-ground support at collection centres and via a dedicated call centre.
To provide volunteer polling unit monitors on election day.

To be a part of the movement, go to http://www.ihavedecided.ng/ and register.

Re: #ihavedecided: The Movement by olaweey: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2015
#IHAVEDECIDED to vote Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: #ihavedecided: The Movement by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Tell them

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Petrol Price In Your Area? / I Pity Nigerian Soldiers / When I Mean Goodluck I Mean Good Luck For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.