Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread (1060 Views)

Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by jethro2: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
1 The Farmer police is an attention seeker that all genuine farmers need to ignore. Such an id--ot
2. The Farmers Police is a old self proclaimed farmer member which is losing relevance and thinks he can gain cheap popularity by constituting a nuisance
3. The so called Farmers Police has a lot of handles but decide to come in anonymous because he is targeting some specific and suppose enemy farmers thread
4. The Farmers Police is an Empty barrel that makes the loudest noise
5. The Farmers Police is a faceless nonentity that has no clue of what farm and fam work entails.
The Farmers Police is a jobless youth that needs your assistance but did not know the best way to go about it than being a pest.

Therefore to my fellow hardworking and experience farmers, I will say save your megabites on something profitable.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by jethro2: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
The Farmers Police is a fake individual that believes snapping pictures is what farm work entails.
The Farmers Police are people that deceive people with fake pictures that were taken from other peoples farm. Eg presenting banana pictures to ignorants as plantain pictures to capture audience.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by jethro2: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2015
PLEASE READ WELL BEFORE QUOTING ME OOOO. THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH OOOO
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by world1(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Nairalandforum...
What a lovely place to be, new story and issues everyday.
Am expecting farmers court soonest.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by Daniel058(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2015
NAIRALAND BARACK .... even KIRI-KIRI angry grin grin... Brokenness eh!!! U dey cause wahala ooooooo
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Nairaland OPUTA PANEL about to begin hearing submissions grin
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by world1(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Daniel058:
NAIRALAND BARACK .... even KIRI-KIRI angry grin grin... Brokenness eh!!! U dey cause wahala ooooooo
Hahaha. You better not post again them fit areas your phone ooooo.
grin grin grin.
Yeye people
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by world1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Daniel058:
Hahaha. You better not post again them fit arrest your phone or gigabites ooooo.
grin grin grin.
Yeye people with no work to do.
Police ko Army ni.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by Daniel058(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
world1:

Hahaha. You better not post again them fit arrest your phone or gigabites ooooo.
grin grin grin.
Police ko Army ni.
lolz grin
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by FarmTech(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I'm just following on the side line.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by FarmTech(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
world1:

grin grin grin.
Police ko Army ni.
And pls, what does the ko and ni mean in this ur sentence? "
Police ko Army ni". I know it's yoruba and I've always wonder the meaning.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by world1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
FarmTech:

And pls, what does the ko and ni mean in this ur sentence? "
Police ko Army ni". I know it's yoruba and I've always wonder the meaning.
grin grin grin
My brother.
It's means not only police but army.
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by FarmTech(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
world1:

grin grin grin
My brother.
It's means not only police but army.
Tnks
Re: Truths About The So Called Farmers Police Agric Thread by gunuvi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Its not Farmers police, its rather Farmers thief and enemy. Useless f...l

(1) (Reply)

This Tree Is Over 2,000 Years Old (photo) / Is There Anyone Rearing Rabbits In Ijebu-ode?. / Are There Plants Like This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.