Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Fake Total Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Total Recruitment (2382 Views)

Total Recruitment! / TOTAL Recruitment - Project Engineers / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Total Recruitment by Wizzaro2014(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
NL's beware of this Total recruitment, I received a call just now from a male voice with this 08025888234 that he is calling from Total Plc Lagos, though I applied just last week and he said I should call him in the next 15mins, for him to check if my name is among those for interview and that my CV is on his table. After 15mins I called the number and he told that my name is not among, that he is among the five man panel for the recruitment and that he can help me to include my name. Interestingly he said that it is were one work is were he will eat, that I should give him do something for him to include my name for those listed for interview.
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Gasout(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
I don't want to believe this is fake. I just finished my application two days ago.

1 Like

Re: Fake Total Recruitment by delightz(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by angelo2015: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
lolz. anyone can place that call on behalf of Total Plc
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Bluekapon(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
And how did that person get the OP's number?
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by davide470(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Wizzaro2014,

Stop dropping your phone number on a Public forum.

See below. (Would delete it after you respond).
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Wizzaro2014(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
davide470:
@Wizzaro2014,

Stop dropping your phone number on a Public forum.

See below. (Would delete it after you respond).
. @davide470 how come the guy knows my full name and how does he know I applied for the Total recruitment?
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wizzaro2014:
. @davide470 how come the guy knows my full name and how does he know I applied for the Total recruitment?

It's not soo hard afterrall cheesy
Go through all your post on NL.. wink

1 Like

Re: Fake Total Recruitment by boneruns(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wizzaro2014:

You forgot you displayed the email address that is linked to your Facebook account?

I would advise you edit the threads you commented with your email and phone number.
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
boneruns:

You forgot you displayed the email address that is linked to your Facebook account?

I would advise you edit the threads you commented with your email and phone number.
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
boneruns:

. U guys have not answer my questions, how come he knows I applied for Total job? I have never comment in that Total recruitment since it started.
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by chachazzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Waaaatt!!! After all the stress and wahala? Lol
#falls from palm tree
pls tell me you are kidding before i hit the ground.
Re: Fake Total Recruitment by ask4slimjay: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wizzaro2014:
u must av submitted ur cv in2 1 of dia fake database where ofcos ur full details r . Got a call too similar 2 dat buh d guy wasn't smarter, he knew i was smarter...jst b careful wit d way u apply 4 jobs esp d way u submit ur cv.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Needed Urgently / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment / Job Vacancy At Iben Sky Resource Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.