Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (51337 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Eziachi: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

They are SW who have told themselves the truth that SS must complete their two terms cool

You are doing what they call cherry picking.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by pek(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
When peace and security is at a low point, someone can come up with this. What can be more malicious than this? For accepting and publishing the advert, Punch must be sanctioned!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by banki(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
mercylicious:
i am for gej but dt advert is really pathetic and should be discouraged.
It is equal to Buhari's speech dt he will make.Nigeria ungovernable.

please where is buharis speech that he will make Nigeria ungovernable, nobody no one has shown me I need to see it the day I see it or hear buhari saying he will make Nigeria ungovernable, but if after two hours online none of you pdp people and supporters of GEJ online cant come up with it am afraid I wll consider you all as BASTARDS

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
Who is advising GEJ sef? Going dis far to discredit the General? Are they too blind to see that the more they try to discredit him, the more the love the pple hav for him?

GEJ is indeed surrounded by dickheads

Which love? Which people? Dey deceive ya sef with online rants...
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by omowolewa: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
omowolewa:
GEJ should call his boiz to order.
God gives life and Him only knows the time range of it.

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by nagoma(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Remove the Tyrannical PDP vote for honestly and integrity

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by nagoma(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
The PDP out - replace by just and progressive.

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by midolian(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
jonuel1:

Which love? Which people? Dey deceive ya sef with online rants...
time will tell
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tswitch: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Well the Fayose we all know takes the bull by
the horns or balls (depending on where you
are standing) but the most important thing
is-the bull is controlled/mastered.
Enough of idoms,today's advert on Punch
Newspaper is what everyone in the know and
corridors of power are aware of.
So if Fayose wants to pubicise it.
He can go ahead!
Freedom of the press.
Freedom of expression.
Freedom of speech.
No decree 4!
If the retired general debunks the claim he
should subject himself to a comprehensive
medical test with the results published.
Shikena!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
The hausas will take this message serious,
gej, dnt cause havok & war in naija o!
Ur msg dey indicate all hausas wey die for throne with question mark on buhari's face, showing that he is next
no good sportsmanship
is it GEJ that placed the advert or Fayose?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
midolian:
Who is advising GEJ sef? Going dis far to discredit the General? Are they too blind to see that the more they try to discredit him, the more the love the pple hav for him?

GEJ is indeed surrounded by dickheads
must GEJ be mentions in everything? That advert was placed by a yoruba man... Fayose and not PDP presidential campaign team
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by okestev: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
ProfTPE:
I don't see anything bad with Fayose's Ad. APC played dirty from the outset with her negative campaign adverts. PDP is fighting back. A welcomed development I must say.
this is purely insanity. You must be out of your mind. Your (tout) fayose should be behind the bar for this stupid act.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ademega(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ko kanye .. All what we need is change .
bizhub:
Buhari is too old and outdated....he needs rest and quality time with his grand children...Nigeria wahala will worsen his health
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by meccuno: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny people.....when the APC were making inflammatory statements,the people here crying and wailing were rejoicing......make the country ungovernable,blood of the baboon and dogs,form a parallel government if elections are rigged,cluless,Jonathan,he has failed not me,shepotatamus,iileterate wife,drunkard,fake PHd but to mention a few...........but when the PDP decides to respond after many months of heating up the polity by the APC, they become sensitive..........if there had been decorum and respect for both parties,it wouldn't have resulted to this mudslinging.....
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by danla44(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2015
THIS IS THE MOST CLUELESS ADVERT OF GEJ I HAVE EVER SEEN...
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by patpaul: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Rilwon:
[size=15pt] Indeed this has made it clear that they were the one who sent BookhaRam to assasinate him the other day. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971434_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f

PDP should try hard with their silly campaign

you mean BH would be sent to kill one of their chief sponsor!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
missphumby:
grin grin

Same here. *spreads mat* watching it on my black and white TV.

*modified*
I dey Cinema dey watch am with my coke and popcorn, abeg wetin be the title of the movie? incase I wan buy d season 2 when I finish this season 1
d title I think should b d clash of d titans
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ademate(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by udatso: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
tswitch:
Well the Fayose we all know takes the bull by
the horns or balls (depending on where you
are standing) but the most important thing
is-the bull is controlled/mastered.
Enough of idoms,today's advert on Punch
Newspaper is what everyone in the know and
corridors of power are aware of.
So if Fayose wants to pubicise it.
He can go ahead!
Freedom of the press.
Freedom of expression.
Freedom of speech.
No decree 4!
If the retired general debunks the claim he
should subject himself to a comprehensive
medical test with the results published.
Shikena!

you have spoken like a true and sincere fool. keep it up. may you get better and better in this
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tswitch: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
udatso:

you have spoken like a true and sincere fool. keep it up. may you get better and better in this

Your stupidity is lucid.
What diffrenciates you from the Fayose you so castigate?
A young nonentity like you addressing your elders and obvious betters foolishy in a supposedly faceless forum will take you nowhere but the gutters you rightly belong, you low life bigot!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by udatso: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
tswitch:

Your stupidity is lucid.
What diffrenciates you from the Fayose you so castigate?
A young nonentity like you addressing your elders and obvious betters foolishy in a supposedly faceless forum will take you nowhere but the gutters you rightly belong, you low life bigot!
elderly one, you not so sensible at all faceless elder. you fell for the trap I set for you. you just supported fayose's statement with your freedom of speech nonsense and now you react to been called a fool. it's freedom of speech (according to you) and if you aren't a fool, you should debunk the claim by subjecting yourself to a comprehensive
medical test and post the result in nairaland.

The rate at which people turn e-elders on nairaland is alarming
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tswitch: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
udatso:

elderly one, you not so sensible at all faceless elder. you fell for the trap I set for you. you just supported fayose's statement with your freedom of speech nonsense and now you react to been called a fool. it's freedom of speech (according to you) and if you aren't a fool, you should debunk the claim by subjecting yourself to a comprehensive
medical test and post the result in nairaland.

The rate at which people turn e-elders on nairaland is alarming

As earlier stated your stupidity is lucid.
-Use a dictionary.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by CaptainJason: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

You are a dirty liar! Nonsense PDP double agent. It is useless people like you that will cost PDP this election. Mark my words.

First of all, I did not insult or curse you and your generations, Failure to retract your statement will attact such to you, your elders and your generations.

Back to the matter, it is right here on nairaland and the link is https://www.nairaland.com/2049938/tunde-bakares-2013-interview-spoke-2015 so this is nothing new. Nothing concerns me if PDP loses but I will not fall for cheap propaganda or government through back door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.