Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Is The Power Behind The Seat In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Behind The Seat In Aso Rock (354 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Power Behind The Seat In Aso Rock by frainc(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Can someone please tell me the power behind ASO ROCK

Yea, you might not get my point well now but wait

I don't know the administration that started the plan of ASO ROCK but I do know that it was BABANGIDA's administration that completed it

Now let's start counting the family(first citizen family) that have lived in that place call ASO ROCK and what happen to them

1). BABANGIDA's Family- this family was the family to have lived in our power
And you know what? The family didn't come out the same, Mariam (mary) Babangida (then first lady) didn't make it to come out alive

2). ABACHA's Family- this dictator and his family forcefully took over the ASO and ROCK from the interim manager
And him also never achieve his aim because he didn't come out alive

3). OBASANJO's Family-the democratically elected President went in there and his perfect finish powdered wife never came back alive. (Na she use money kill b'cus she wan fine pass hw God take create am)

4). YAR'ADUA's Family- another people's choice President entered the power house with a good aim to transform Nigeria but he didn't make it

Now we have heard and seen different prophecies telling us that something dangerous will/may happen to this present family in ASO ROCK (which God will never allow)

Question I will like to ask those men of God that have been seeing different thing(vision) for Nigeria is WHAT IS THE POWER BEHIND THE SEAT IN ASO ROCK

http://myskyenter..nl/2015/01/what-is-power-behind-seat-in-aso-rock.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Legacy: Three Wasted Generations – By Dare / Opinion Pole ! ! Between GEJ Or GMB Who 's The Best / Jonathan For 2012...any Opposition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.