Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management (2598 Views)

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
I believe this sponsored advert by Gov. Fayose would make PDP members with conscience to decamp to APC. Also many right thinking supporters of PDP will understand why CHANGE is more than a NECESSITY!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
G - Goodluck to
E - Ethnic
J - Jingoism

Desperation has diminished their thinking capacity!

12 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by bigtt76(f): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
This is crazy angry I don't subscribe to this type of politics jooooor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by nobilis: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
This is foolish, pathetic and reeks of desperation.
And for such foolishness to be oozing from a governor, shows the level of mediocrity rampant among the ranks of our political office holders.

10 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Even though fayose speaks out of turn...he says the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Monkey no fine, monkey no fine but; hin mama likam..

GEJ till GMB becomes an obese..
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by dominique(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
What the hell was Fayose thinking? And punch publishing it ib front page. They're doing more harm than good for GEJ's campaign.

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2015
WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ANGRY?
THE NORTHERN LEADERS AND APC SPELL-BOUND FOLLOWERS HAVE BEEN ABUSING AND INSULTING THE SITTING PRESIDENT AND YOU ALL YOU WERE CLAPING FOR THEM.

ASKED YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER IT IF YOU STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE.
WHO OR WHICH PARTY STARTED ALL THESE THINGS?

THE ANSWER IS: APC AND THE NORTHERN ELDERS.

EVERYBODY WILL SUFFER THIS WAR THAT IS LOOMING SINCE THE APC TOUTS CLAIMS THEY CAN FIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by kestolove95(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose needs to giv. His all to make sure gej wins dix election cox he knws his loosn his seat as a gov. Of ekiti...garage tout.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2015
I personally take it as an Insult

#TrueNortherners

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by lacasa: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:
WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ANGRY?
THE NORTHERN LEADERS AND APC SPELL-BOUND FOLLOWERS HAVE BEEN ABUSING AND INSULTING THE SITTING PRESIDENT AND YOU ALL YOU WERE CLAPING FOR THEM.

EVERYBODY WILL SUFFER THIS WAR THAT IS LOOMING SINCE THE APC TOUTS CLAIMS THEY CAN FIGHT.

Simply put, you are a Big f.ool

angry

12 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by lacasa: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose, GEJ don't bite off more than you can chew

Shikenan!

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by KwoiZabo(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Its Propaganda. Have you seen APC advert where they listed Presidential Jets, Billions for feeding etc just to deceive gullible Nigerians against GEJ. this is a revenge mission. Although Fayose is taking it to the extreme, he is still saying the truth.
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Firefire(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeria my father's land, Nigeria my country. undecided
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by gogochocolate: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
In as much as i think this advert abuses certain sensibilities, i think the message is quite clear and honest. History never lies and does repeat it self sometimes. The co-relationship between presidents from North Western geopolitical zone and dying in the office is too shocking to be ignored. I have serious apprehension about Buhari health despite the fact that his handlers may try to hide it. He might end up been a figure head president spending more time in the hospital bed than at the Presidential Vila. I think APC should do a risk assessment on this man as any form of ill health will spew rumour mongering.
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by kokoA(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:
WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ANGRY?

You don't have sense walahi.. So have you ever heard a northerner wishing GEJ death?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:
Everything isn't politics my guy. We shouldn't avoid speaking the truth and be logic with our sense of reasoning at least once in a while. I'm not aiming at insult rather enlightening. Gov. Fayose has a hidden agenda with the advert with is obvious to sensible Nigerians. He's an Incisant who is attempting to stir up ethnic- religious violence especially in the North so that elections will be postponed probably indefinitely or until peace is restored in the North.
Wise up dude. Be a real Nigerian with non-biased mind!

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Olaolufred(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
If you have ever heared of the death of 25 or 45 years old man before,

You would know the foolishness in this advert.

There is nothing to guarantee that Ebelle or Fayose will live up till 1st of February.

While we all hope for a long live, a child can still die while the 100+ man kept living.

Foolishness reeks in PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Everything isn't politics my guy. We shouldn't avoid speaking the truth and be logic with our sense of reasoning at least once in a while. I'm not aiming at insult rather enlightening. Gov. Fayose has a hidden agenda with the advert with is obvious to sensible Nigerians. He's an Incisant who is attempting to stir up ethnic- religious violence especially in the North so that elections will be postponed probably indefinitely or until peace is restored in the North.
Wise up dude. Be a real Nigerian with non-biased mind!

How is he trying to stir up ethnic- religious violence from the advert?? From the advert where did he say elections should be postponed??

I don't think you are a melu-melu...Don't convince me otherwise!
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by bamidele029: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2015
That ad is in bad taste, I can't believe Punch even ran it. Fayose has no sense

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

How is he trying to stir up ethnic- religious violence from the advert?? From the advert where did he say elections should be postponed??

I don't think you are a melu-melu...Don't convince me otherwise!
Lol! You are waiting for a straight forward incitation?! He wouldn't try to do that! But the message speaks more than it appeared.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2015
We have been saying that nothing good can come out of PDP other that bitterness and deaths. Since the history of our politics, this is the first time Nigeria is seeing politics of Cancer and Death all from the stables of PDP. At first they wish M Buhari cancer, now they are wishing him death. But they are not God, Gen Buhari will be elected, he will serve his full term and few years after his term he will celebrate his 80th birthday. May God spare the lives of Fayose and other PDP to witness Buhari's 80th Birthday bash.

Sai Muhammadu Buhari 4eva

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:
WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ANGRY?

You are the fool here. You should never wish u r fellow man death.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by bakila: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
If you have ever heared of the death of 25 or 45 years old man before,

You would know the foolishness in this advert.

There is nothing to guarantee that Ebelle or Fayose will live up till 1st of February.

While we all hope for a long live, a child can still die while the 100+ man kept living.

Foolishness reeks in PDP.
HID Awolowo comes to mind she is 99.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by erunz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
WHEN APC WHERE BUSY CAMPAIGNING WITH THE CHIBOK GIRL IT WASN'T STUPIDITY, BUT NOW FAYOSE IS STATING THE OBVIOUS FACT, YOU GUYs ARE CRYING. EVERYONE KNOW BUHARI IS A SICKMAN.
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by bakila: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
bamidele029:
That ad is in bad taste, I can't believe Punch even ran it. Fayose has no sense

Check out the punch first page colour advert rate you would know why http://punch.cdn.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Punch-rate-new-2014.jpg.
To me this is an advertisement for APC and General Buhari. It will allow more Yoruba PDP sympathisers to vote for the APC believing thier own may be president. It will also allow those who do not want Buhari or a Northerner or Goodluck to Vote for his VP the beneficiary of Buhari's death.
I think things are consistently working against the PDP inculding their adverts or campaigns massages. They are still in analogue nokia 3310 era, Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by bakila: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
erunz:
WHEN APC WHERE BUSY CAMPAIGNING WITH THE CHIBOK GIRL IT WASN'T STUPIDITY, BUT NOW FAYOSE IS STATING THE OBVIOUS FACT, FACT YOU GUY ARE CRYING. EVERYONE KNOW BUHARI IS A SICKMAN.
The Chibok girls issue is the responsibility of the President and CIC. That he allowed his wife to do the now (in)famous diarisGodooooo drama on national television increased the question to be asked of how serious the government looks at the safety of its citizen and how much its knows of anything that affects them.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by jayonpoint(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:
Coz that nonsense there serve ur sentiment? Is fayose telling us by a way that Jonathan presidency is a regret coz of yar'adua's death? This is calumny n smear campaign n can u tell me hw this is nt an invitation to violence in an election the out going president campaign violence free?

Watever, buhari is a revolutional change Nigeria want. Desperate PDP can kill themselves for all I care!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by erunz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
bakila:

The Chibok girls issue is the responsibility of the President and CIC. That he allowed his wife to do the now (in)famous diarisGodooooo drama on national television increased the question to be asked of how serious the government looks at the safety of its citizen and how much its knows of anything that affects them.
the wife of the CIC is even better than an ex-head of state who doesn't know the full meaning of INEC. Also Fayose is a Nigerian how has right to say whatever he wants.
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Isiterere(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
lacasa:

Simply put, you are a Biggest FOOOOOL

angry
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by PaulJohn1: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Firefire:
Nigeria my father's land, Nigeria my country. undecided

What can you say about that? You're one of the very few reasonable and polite supporters of Mr. President on this forum, that's why I wanna know your thought.
Re: Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
PaulJohn1:

What can you say about that? You're one of the very few reasonable and polite supporters of Mr. President on this forum, that's why I wanna know your thought.

I don't support that methodology of campaigning. Only Almighty God gives life and take it.

Ayodele Fayose is responsible for his action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Main Lesson From Jonathan's Plight / . / ELECTION 2015:-the Igbos Are Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.