Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning (993 Views)

Prayer Points For President Mohammad Buhari / Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by kennydee05(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, please if for nothing consider these tweets and Vote wisely cone February 14.
Here are some selected tweets of General Mohammad Buhari from his tweeter handle " @ThiIisBuhari":

1. Good morning, my friends. As we continue our relentless pace campaigning for #Change this week, let’s reflect on the past few weeks -GMB

2. Hello, Nigeria. The #APCRally continues today as we touch down in Niger and Kaduna States. Follow @GMBVolunteers for updates. #GMB15
3. I have become seriously disturbed by the volume of falsehood and desperation from the opposition campaign of the PDP.
4. I clearly underrated the panic and lack of integrity that leads people to tell barefaced lies, and must confess, it continues to confound me

5. I have run for office before, but I have consistently done so without desperation or anger, because elections are not war.
6. Why should candidates tell so many frantic lies in order to win elections, if truly their purpose is to ‘transform’ the lives of our people?
7. It is a tragedy to see the ruling party focus on pettiness and lies; rumours of cancer, foreign treatment, and certificates they know exist.
8. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of Nigerians died in #Baga days ago. Our unemployment numbers are rising.

9. The businesses of our enterprising youth are being killed by lack of access to finance and poor economic policies.

10. This campaign should be about those issues. It should be about today and the future; about securing Nigerian lives and Nigerian land.

11. The desperation is beyond my understanding. #ThingsMustChange

12. What is this obsession with lies? What is this obsession with pettiness? What is this obsession with threats and attacks?

13. All of us, citizens and voters need to ask ourselves – why is our President so desperate?

14. How can the President of this country be talking about remembering phone numbers and coup speeches?

15. How can his campaign be talking about dead ex-leaders, jogging around the stadium and outright lies about my health?

16. How can a President who has led this country for six years be unable to run on his own record and his achievements?

17. Where is his fabled calm, where is his reserve, where is his composure? Why is he so ruffled? Why is he so frustrated and afraid?

18. We should be deeply worried that a President who called for calm during governorship elections has now lost his cool in his own elections.

19. Our President and his allies must remember that he is not only a candidate for office; he is the President of Nigeria.

20. We do not have a disinformation or propaganda wing in our campaign. We have no need to waste time in driving petty attacks.

21. We have not spoken about the President's family, his health, his religion, his ethnic group, or his phone number.

22. We are concerned only about his record – has he secured Nigeria? Has he fought corruption? Has he truly grown the economy so it can work?

23. Do our children find it easy to get jobs? Do our sisters and brothers find it easy to set up and sustain their businesses?

24. Can our president keep us safe when we travel to any part of this country? Is your life better today than it was six years ago?

25. I am appealing to you: the damage to this country is great. The level of unemployment and insecurity is intolerable, worsened by corruption.

26. Therefore, I shall refuse to indulge the smear campaign. I refuse to allow them take away the focus from the issues that concern you.

27. Let us focus on those issues, please. Elections are not war. February 14 is not about politicians. It is about our country.

28. We insist on a campaign of hope, change and the future. This election is about big, important issues. We refuse to play it small.

5 Likes

Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by dguyindcorner(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Desperate TANoids.
Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by Randerl: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
grin angry
Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by erunz(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2015
AND WHO SAYS HE IS THE ONE TYPING THIS SHIT, SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF INEC. I DOUBT IF HE CAN EVEN RECALL HIS PHONE NOS

3 Likes

Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
kennydee05:
Fellow Nairalanders, please if for nothing consider these tweets and Vote wisely cone February 14.
Here are some selected tweets of General Mohammad Buhari from his tweeter handle " @ThiIisBuhari":

13. All of us, citizens and voters need to ask ourselves – why is our President so desperate?

Wait a minute!!

Buhari said GEJ is desperate? Buhari?? Is it the Buhari I know or another one?? So Buhari is not desperate but GEJ is??

Dem don change the meaning of 'desperate'?

Melu-Melu people!

2 Likes

Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Each of them calling one another desperate embarassed
No!, I'm the one desperate shocked

Ndi ara!!!
Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mr. Incoming President Sir, please don not bother yourself with the evil machinations of the outgoing President and his party. Patriotic Nigerians are ever ready to engage them and expose their lies while you focus with your campaign. By God grace you shall be elected Sir. GMB 4eva

3 Likes

Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by kennydee05(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

Wait a minute!!

Buhari said GEJ is desperate? Buhari?? Is it the Buhari I know or another one?? So Buhari is not desperate but GEJ is??

Dem don change the meaning of 'desperate'?

Melu-Melu people!
Buhari is desperate for change not the way the clueless Jonathan is so desperate for Power. Because of Jonathan desperation he is less concern about people that died in Abuja, the following day he went to Kano yo dance kukere.
A desperate president that refused to accept that chibok girls were kidnapped.
A desperate president that is not campaigning based on issue attacking opposition like a dog.
So if he is not desperate why did he turn Ota Obasanjo house to pilgrim?

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
kennydee05:

Buhari is desperate for change not the way the clueless Jonathan is so desperate for Power.

The melu-melu is desperate for Change, while GEJ is desperate for power?? Haha..
There is nothing I can do to redeem you guys..

Goodluck2you.
Re: Some Selected Tweets Of Geeral Mohammad Buhari This Morning by PaulJohn1: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
21. We have not spoken about the President's family, his health, his religion, his ethnic group, or his phone number.

And that is one big difference many reasonable Nigerians can see.

(1) (Reply)

25 SHOCKING Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan / Maiduguri Under Attack / Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.