Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari (27521 Views)

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by IBROHIM: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
PEREP:

Sir, how many percent of the votes did he get and were pple killed or not? It's like you are saying no innocent Corper died during the crisis and Soldiers were the ones who killed.

You cannot hide the truth and the blood of those Corp members are Crying very loud.

In a matter of days.
and also, my guy! Majority of those that died were Muslims because according to analysis over 70 percent of those killed were in Goningora axis. And this area links kaduna with the toll gate and occupied by people that are 100 percent Christians!!! These are hausas/ Muslims entering kaduna who were not aware of the crises! These happened on Monday 18th of April 2011! I spent from morning till evening in those axis!!! It's just propaganda! When I got into the areas where hausas occupied there was no sign of any killings!!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by wablex(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
sublimes:
Only the kaduna northerners are aware of Buhari's presidential campaign in kaduna today......In kaduna south especially in places like television, Romi, Barnawa, Sabo, Mahuta, Rido, it's normal business o, nobody send.

oga na lie... U re at hme judgin shit,, i stay in kd nd mehn even a 3yrs old baby knws buhari is in town

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by kindnyce(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
sublimes:
Only the kaduna northerners are aware of Buhari's presidential campaign in kaduna today......In kaduna south especially in places like television, Romi, Barnawa, Sabo, Mahuta, Rido, it's normal business o, nobody send.

AND THOSE PLACES YOU MENTIONED ARE THE SUBURBS OF KADUNA WERE NOTHING IS HAPPENING EXCEPT GETTING DRUNKED AND GETTING PREGNANT..........
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Who is paying him that salary?
Bro I said, you need prayers
This is a lie from the pit of Hell. Even Devil will be jealous grin
you ar d one that needs prayers cos u ar blinded by unfouded hatred. Pls dnt quote me again. If u dnt know Buhari collects only ten percent of his pension know it today.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by felibrain: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

stop the lies. You are from Abia state. Chai, see wicked lie...
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING? You must be feeling smart when you posted this. Hehehehehehe.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by lisimmo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

GENERAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?

JONATHAN OR BUHARI?

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote and see the result analysis.

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
datribune:

Voltron d defender of d idiots can not even mask his stupidity. Mtcheeeww. go hug a transformer & save nigeria of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. FACT - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

Why are you expressing your stupidity in such violent manner.? Did u get instruction from the father of boko haram
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by JEITO: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I hope he sounded the peace agreement they signed to his supporters sha! We don't want to hear any magana shan tea da fork after the elections o
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by laidyy(f): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2015
TippyTop:
Have they started killing Christians in Southern Kaduna yet? Buhari's arrival usually signal the killing spree of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.
I feel really sorry for Hausa Christians, we are body and mind with you our brethrens.

Please pray for Hausa Christians in these difficult times.
you are not even ashamed of yourself for this bloody lie!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
voltron:

Good Governance.? IF? you do not place your life or the lives of millions of Nigerians on IF? have you asked yourself why no Wealthy Northerner has been penalised by Sharia.. why Gays still walk free in Sharia states.. why the little girl poisoned her Husband and his friends.. do you even know what Sharia is? One Word.. Forceful Domination of Your Freedom by senile Scholars and Corrupt Elite.. Laws for Man From God implemented by Man grin grin grin grin grin grin
My friend! Its better you shut your trap! Instead of defining what you know absolutely nothing about! Mumu!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
arewalanre:

My friend! Its better you shut your trap! Instead of defining what you know absolutely nothing about! Mumu!

Dan Arewa of the south.. define it.. why do you think majority fear it if it is peaceful.. go ask Sharia-Britain and Sweden.. given that they have implemented Sharia.. which class of people have been involved in Rapes more than anyone.. go check the statistics bob.. it is the children of sharia grin
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by chibaby1985(f): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
The people of Kaduna are resolved to kickout the incumbent clueless President from Aso Rock and install the amiable General. Three plagues befell Kaduna state, a failed President, a good-for-nothing VP and a miserable Governor Yero. Kaduna can't wait to experience #Change at all levels. I celebrate with the people of Kaduna State on the incoming Change they are about to experience. Sai Buhari
How market now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court / Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos / Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.