Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D (9294 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Biodun Okeowo's Children Graduate From Secondary School. Pics / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Missmossy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wow! I guess you think i'm lying.
I was supposed to be suspended but they changed the punishment to 24 hot strokes and manual Labour.

It was a private school o!
Chai! Your offence was considered to be that serious then. I can't imagine it though.

1 Like

Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DopeAngel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahahah grin grin
The guy senior me wella back then :p
you sure sae you no chopp 12 strokes for school for makin too much noise in class and forming ogbanje grin basketmouth talk sae na dem full dat sch
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Mechionu gi there angry

small geh wan form old woman
Bia
Tell that igbo girl by your side to quit the tutorials tongue

Oya what is mechionu??

I know say i old pass you sha grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Let me also share my story.

From my jss1 i was a cry baby cos i was not really used to being manhandled by ruthless seniors.

But when i got to jss2 and started eyeing babes shame no gree me cry again. Besides that i was the monitor from jss2 so no much flogging.

When i really believed myself was when senior bazooka, the most feared senior in school gave me 12 strokes of the cain for not writing names of noisemakers and i did not shake nor show signs of pain. We later became best of friends after that.

I was not really flogged much cos i was a monitor from jss2 till ss1 and when my turn to flog was approaching i was transfered to one Behind secondary school in Abj where even teacher no fit flog student angry
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DopeAngel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Bia

Oya what is mechionu??

lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Bia

Oya what is mechionu??

grin grin actually it's an igbo boy tongue

mechionu is close that cute mouth of yours grin

impossicant! angry
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
DopeAngel:
you sure sae you no chopp 12 strokes for school for forming ogbanje grin basketmouth talk sae na dem full dat sch
LOL
This is so true. I been get mouth dysentry mouth for sch. Sotey my housemistress begin dey call me ogbanje o grin
How being a habitual noisemaker and ogbanje take relate i no know angry
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DopeAngel(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
This is so true. I been get mouth dysentry mouth for sch. Sotey my housemistress begin dey call me ogbanje o grin
How being a habitual noisemaker and ogbanje take relate i no know angry
lolzzz... Maybe you dae talk out una discussion for inside seaworld on top dream for niqht and she cun cash you..
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
grin grin actually it's an igbo boy tongue

mechionu is close that cute mouth of yours grin

impossicant! angry
Adonbiliv you tongue

Whats impossicant?? That i old pass you abi i dey secondary school when you come this world? grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
DopeAngel:
lolzzz... Maybe you dae talk out una discussion for inside seaworld on top dream for niqht and she cun cash you..
Lol
I bind you and her grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DopeAngel(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
I bind you and her grin
baby you must come to me for deliverance grin grin grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by UniqueGem(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
I bind you and her grin
Bae abeg no vex ooo. Shey na bleaching turn you like this @Dp? #wonder how u're still scooping likes. *spits*
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by braindamage(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin... How many assembly did I attend ??. God Bless FGC Kwali - Abuja.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Adonbiliv you tongue

Whats impossicant?? That i old pass you abi i dey secondary school when you come this world? grin
like i care tongue

you just cant be older than me angry

open a diary please. Hope it's not too much to ask sad
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
UniqueGem:
Bae abeg no vex ooo. Shey na bleaching turn you like this @Dp? #wonder how u're still scooping likes. *spits*
guy shey na you dey fall guys hands like this?

Just tell me who ask you? undecided

better no talk that shiit with my future wife again angry
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
like i care tongue

you just cant be older than me angry

open a diary please. Hope it's not too much to ask sad
Diary? Thats too much to ask for o
I no fit tongue
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin... How many assembly did I attend ??. God Bless FGC Kwali - Abuja.
So you are Federal product.
Your papa do well cheesy
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by braindamage(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
So you are Federal product.
Your papa do well cheesy
...hehe. The boys had to become Rambo. The girls were treated like Royalty grin grin. Where did daddy throw you to ?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Diary? Thats too much to ask for o
I no fit tongue
abeg grin

Consider am na. A grown man like moi begging you to open a diary tongue
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
braindamage:
...hehe. The boys had to become Rambo. The girls were treated like Royalty grin grin. Where did daddy throw you to ?
Lol
To be a man is not a day job abi? tongue

I went to a Federal school too. But it wasnt mixed.. All girls cheesy
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
abeg grin

Consider am na. A grown man like moi begging you to open a diary tongue
Heheheheh
Oya, why do you want me to create an online diary??
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheheh
Oya, why do you want me to create an online diary??
its personal
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by UniqueGem(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
guy shey na you dey fall guys hands like this?

Just tell me who ask you? undecided

better no talk that shiit with my future wife again angry
*raises hand* abeg no vex oga mi. I no know sey na your isé
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by braindamage(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
To be a man is not a day job abi? tongue

I went to a Federal school too. But it wasnt mixed.. All girls cheesy
Ewo!!...all those ogbanje school. My Neighbour that year went to FGGC Bwari. Came back home one term with the story of witches, wizards and bush babies attack(sadly, she was a victim). Had little pity for her, told her to choose FGC Kwali, her dad told her not to because of me...dunno why
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
UniqueGem:
*raises hand* abeg no vex oga mi. I no know sey na your isé
*raises two hands* nothing does you baba grin grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by kristein(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol grin
cwioxly i luv wat am seeing in ur dp men..m almost gonner
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
braindamage:
Ewo!!...all those ogbanje school. My Neighbour that year went to FGGC Bwari. Came back home one term with the story of witches, wizards and bush babies attack(sadly, she was a victim). Had little pity for her, told her to choose FGC Kwali, her dad told her not to because of me...dunno why
Heheheheheh
Chei. I don hear am finish.
I heard all those yeye stories too. Never witnessed any o.
I just wave them off as stup1d beliefs.

She was a victim? Hehehe. Did she attack you as a flying bird tongue

Her dad was just taking preventive measures grin
Dont blame the caring man
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
its personal
grin tongue undecided
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by iamrealdeji(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Teachers weren't allowed to beat students in the school I attended tongue
Not Nigeria though
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by braindamage(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheheheh
Chei. I don hear am finish.
I heard all those yeye stories too. Never witnessed any o.
I just wave them off as stup1d beliefs.

She was a victim? Hehehe. Did she attack you as a flying bird tongue

Her dad was just taking preventive measures grin
Dont blame the caring man
She was..she had some bruises, and they said she fainted. I don't believe it had to do with any witch or wizard, just one of those bush animals and the female fear factor(FFF) that she could not overcome. Sadly, we went to the same primary school, & her mum screams take care of her. I spent part of my first term JSS 1 gutted. We had the world to conquer grin grin. Goodnight Miss.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by iamrealdeji(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Lol, mine was almost everyday, I been stubborn o, I stopped when I was given 30 strokes of cane on my back and bum at the assembly ground for forging the principal's signature to sign out of school.. Omo ehn, I couldn't hold tears that day o

But then, I couldn't tell my mum, cause she too would have added her own
You're so beautiful with nice shape,but who forged the signature for you? A guy?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2015
braindamage:
She was..she had some bruises, and they said she fainted. I don't believe it had to do with any witch or wizard, just one of those bush animals and the female fear factor(FFF) that she could not overcome. Sadly, we went to the same primary school, & her mum screams take care of her. I spent part of my first term JSS 1 gutted. We had the world to conquer grin grin. Goodnight Miss.
Forget female fear factor
She no tell una wetin do her

Ohh. Her mum already entrusted her to your care right from childhood.. E good o cheesy
But her popsi Bleep up
Ministry suppose move o

I am sure the world is at your feet now
Conquer all you can grin

Goodmorning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risper Faith Shows Off Her Famous Curves (PHOTOS) / Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together / DIRTY! Actress Efya Owusu, Shares Her Own See-through Pic Just Like Rihanna..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.