Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC (21919 Views)

New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by leo2020: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's too late..
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mehn, na to carry 50 liters, like 25 or 30 of them, full kerosene keep, because after election it will be N160 per liter. They should pls make it 20 naira undecided
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by mikolo80: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
mastercee:
Ridiculous and Scandalous...... The question is why now?
cos they need kero users vote,duh

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Emyben(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
OH MY GOD!!!!

WHEN WILL THE FG STOP TO THINK THAT NIGERIANS OF 2015 ARE STILL GULLIBLE undecided

Their silly #10 fuel price cut is clearly not working. They probably thought We NIGERIANS will run around the streets in Jubilation stark naked.

You cant toil with our Emotions by doing the needful which is long over due just because of elections.

Warning: If you dont do the needful, the wind of change will blow you outa Aso Villa.So be careful. Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by eaglechild: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
listening to fela -

Many leaders we see today
Na many disguise dem dey use
Animals in human skin!
Animal dey wear agbada
Animal e put tie oh!
Yes oh

We all know who jailed Fela

It was the the Boko leader Buhari
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akbee:
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nnpc-initiates-kero-correct-scheme-crash-kerosene-price-nationwide/
nawa o, dis na election subsidy, afta election it wil surely revert back to d old price.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Atigba: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
teadrake:
Ornithological specimens of identical
plumage tend to aggregate in close
proximity.Shut your miserable mouth till eternity!!!
U re a bloody swan for quoting me

Gej till 2019
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by lizzlix(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
you can't imagine how much I dislike the phrase "to be "..........something tells me it's just an ambitious "imagination" .
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by rhames(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akbee:
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nnpc-initiates-kero-correct-scheme-crash-kerosene-price-nationwide/

Thank God USAis no longer buying Nigerian oil. We areeagerly waiting for it to come down to N20.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by lizzlix(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
you can't imagine how much I dislike the phrase "to be "..........something tells me it's just an ambitious "imagination" .

First petroleum, now it's kerosene. I believe both are the last items added to PDP' S manifesto. All are political strategies to win election.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ the 11th hour?....failed antics of a clueless klepto! #change2014!
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by princemillla(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na only election period Nigerians dey Enjoy..... We want change jooooo
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
sbaks:
you are already a frustrated man.
if truly you support GEJ from the fact that he has performed, simply say amen to that prayer na.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
FG is becoming too funny. house of comedians. d price of kerosine is actually #50/ litre by d subsidy regime.So it is laziness and incompetency on d part of d regulatory body dat d enforcement was not carried out in d first place. so what is new.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by gambus007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
nnpc which slash again but they told us that the official price for kero is 50naira.which news should we blv now?official price before is 50naira and official price now is still 50naira.kai nnpc!

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by pld4reel(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
If Nigerians fall for this trick, then after election is over be ready to pay double the price u used to pay before.

Because by then u ain't gonna do nothing about it because they got you where they want u to be.

I hope people think logically about this.

Because after this little Sunshine called reduction, there will be Tsunami.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Fourwinds: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
missberrypop5:
Mehn, na to carry 50 liters, like 25 or 30 of them, full kerosene keep, because after election it will be N160 per liter. They should pls make it 20 naira undecided
so u are begging in ur own country something dat is rightly urs. dis is y developed countries laugh at us because dey feel we don't know our rite
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ and his team are really funny, bunch of clown they are. We are waiting for Feb14 to give him back the Greek gift he presents to us. You can fool all of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
gambus007:
nnpc which slash again but they told us that the official price for kero is 50naira.which news should we blv now?official price before is 50naira and official price now is still 50naira.kai nnpc!
good. thank God I'm not d only one dat is aware of dis. dey are all clueless
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Call it anything....Goodluck is working kiss kiss kiss
I pray God should work on your life the way GEJ is working in nigeria. quote me to say amen if indeed you meant wat you opined.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by prettyboi1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Desperate Jonathan and his cabal of thieving friends. Jonathan is going back home to Otueke and nothing can stop that.....by the Grace of Almighty God.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by intergral(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Call it anything....Goodluck is working kiss kiss kiss
yeah he is working........ Then after election he removes all the subsidy as he promise then it will be sold for # 200 ........... If old people will support GEJ I wouldn't blame them but when young people like you do it hurts!!! Let's show our leaders thet politics is not by force and if they are not competent enough we vote them out returning power back to Nigerians..... Am not a fan of buhari but I have no choice but to vote him and if he fails we kick him too and bring another we call that cycle of life! Abi I no try?
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by bola4dprec(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Akbee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamael:
well done
So this means that 1gala=1 liter of kerosene.
Whether na election or na propaganda this is a very good development for as long as it lasts.
Live and let live
See as govt make their citizen head swell over item like kerosene..This is no gud news bro..we deserve better treatment in the light of our abundant natural resources.kerosene shud be as cheap as water.fuel shud be N20 per litre as what they have in Saudi Arabia..
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by ceejay80: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good and latest news
bride price slashed
petrol price slashed
kerosine slashed
nepa bill price slashed
water bill price slashed
house rent price slashed
waste disposal bill slashed
cooking gas price slashed
money looting amount slashed
diesel price slashed
ashewo money sef slashed
salary slashed
traditional mariage list slashed
school fees slashed

make dem dey decieve demself
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by emiye(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thieves and criminals.

You claimed to be subsidising kerosene price all these years, but it is sold at over 120 naira per litre, 600 hours to presidential election , you are planning to slash price to 50naira / litre. A commodity you claimed to be subsidising all along.

Your days are numbered.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by hermesprogidy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha election good o... see as jona dey beg for second term grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by hermesprogidy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
If jona likes he should deliver 1000 litres of fuel, diesel, kerosene and cooking gas free of charge to my house, I will still vote against him. angry angry angry angry

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
a beg ladies and guys what was the control price b4?
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
they are only trying to see how they can effect the price that should have been since 2013.
make I no swear for these people.... God is watching everything.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by peter4d2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't mind d propangadist why did dey also slash LASu sch fees 4rm 250,000 - 25,000 bloody hypocrits dey seem 2 see jonah's own but turn a blind eye when it comes 2 theirs.
But anyway sha Gej till 2019.
Re: Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC by Muzikluva(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
shawnfamous:
Shey na election dey cause all dis ones? Well let dem reduce d price of gas
Yes nah_lol...#10 change on fuel,#85 change on kero,how much gas own go b??mak wi wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economy Finally In Recession! / Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.