Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT (5201 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ always Pull crowd any state he visit.

GEJ 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Bayswater: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
They APC rats would have us believe GEJ is so hated in the north that he dares not go there.

GEJ dey sokoto live, the guy dey kampe.

APC donkeys, what do you have to say about that?

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bayswater:
They APC rats would have us believe GEJ is so hated in the north that he dares not go there.

GEJ dey sokoto live, the guy dey kampe.

APC donkeys, what do you have to say about that?
Don't mind them, I have told them several times that propaganda dosen't win election, election is won by political structures, PDP has polltical structures in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria they are the oldest party since advent of democracy. APC supporters are noise makers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Arysexy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is an intimidating crowd!

Sai Gwudluck! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Arysexy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC propagandists threatened that pdp will not see anybody in sokoto, What are my eyes seeing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Adminisher: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Don't mind them, I have told them several times that propaganda dosen't win election, election is won by political structures, PDP has polltical structures in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria they are the oldest party since advent of democracy. APC supporters are noise makers.

Structures ko, structures ni. Very boring rally. I am listening to Lamido speak in Hausa and it is long, long story. You need very long story to sell Jonathan in that place. Also why is it that it was Jonathan, Jonathan before but now it has become 'structures' in the north?. I don't think Jona is getting anywhere in the north.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Arysexy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
Adminisher:

Structures ko, structures ni. Very boring rally. I am listening to Lamido speak in Hausa and it is long, long story. You need very long story to sell Jonathan in that place. Also why is it that it was Jonathan before now 'structures' in the north?. I don't think Jona is getting anywhere in the north.
[/s]

APC propagandist no 1

Spotted.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by taharqa: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adminisher:

Structures ko, structures ni. Very boring rally. I am listening to Lamido speak in Hausa and it is long, long story. You need very long story to sell Jonathan in that place. Also why is it that it was Jonathan, Jonathan before but now it has become 'structures' in the north?. I don't think Jona is getting anywhere in the north.

Shattap tha, my 'frnd'!!!!

Go learn sense from lower animals 1st b4 opening ya mouth in a public forum abeg. Stop foooling humans with your pattern of reasoning abeg...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adminisher:

Buhari will lose his home state Kastina again to GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Adminisher: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Long story continues, no cheers from the crowd. Everybody is careful not to mention Jonathan's name. All I am hearing is PDP and modest cheers from then rented crowd. Sambo is mentioning the names of every northerners in the Jona administration. No mention of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ IS THE MAN.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adminisher:
Long story continues, no cheers from the crowd. Everybody is careful not to mention Jonathan's name. All I am hearing is PDP and modest cheers from then rented crowd. Sambo is mentioning the names of every northerners in the Jona administration. No mention of Jonathan.

Adminisher:
STOP YOUR STUPIDITY AND JOIN THE TRANSFORMATION TRAIN.
BACKWARDS NEVER.

JONATHAN IS THE MAN.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
What a charade of a campaign! No sheers from the crowd. So few group of people rented to avert embarrassment.

Buhari sets the pace! GEJ would be lucky if he gets 10% of the votes here.

sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Mamaflex(f): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meanwhile, this bag is now called...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP is Dead in NW as a whole!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by baybeeboi: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
the train is moving...........see crowd
wait, na Africa Unite campaign bdat abi na just PDP campaign?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by donphilopus: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Buhari will lose his home state Kastina again to GEJ.

Stop spewing balderdash my friend. How does Jonathan intend to win Katsina?! Stop fooling yourself. Last time I checked, Buhari secured 70.99% of the votes there in 2011. If Jonathan gets 12% of the votes there come FeBuhari 14th, he should go for a thanksgiving. You think consoling yourself online would return Jonathan elected?! It would soon dawn on you guys!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Bayswater: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adminisher:

So Lamido is even on the campaign trail (he knows he has to), I thought the compromised APC media said he would not campaign for GEJ.

Two governors will do the magic, Governors Shema and Dankwambo of Katsina & Gombe states.

I'm sure GEJ will get more votes in those states this time, he has more articulate governors that can match APC fire for fire and brimstone for brimstone this time around.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by ElFenomeno1: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Waste of time PDP.
You won't be returning to rule this nation come May 2015.
#SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by zantama05(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:
GEJ always Pull crowd any state he visit.

GEJ 2019
every state hehehemm, sokoto that I know grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
im presently at the campaign ground. ive never seen the clueless one in reality thats why i want to catch a glimpse. we nigerians are wise now, we go chop your money and vote for the right guy. SOKOTO BIRNIN SHEHU

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by kokoA(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bayswater:

So Lamido is even on the campaign trail (he knows he has to), I thought the compromised APC media said he would not campaign for GEJ.

Two governors will do the magic, Governors Shema and Dankwambo of Katsina & Gombe states.

I'm sure GEJ will get more votes in those states this time, he has more articulate governors that can match APC fire for fire and brimstone for brimstone this time around.
abeg stop making noise here naw.. You think like a kid for you to say GEJ can win any state in the NW and NE. Mcheeww.. Even GEJ himself knows his only hope is SS, SE and some parts of NC and SW.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Olaolufred(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
CAN'T SEE A PICTURE OF THE MASSIVE CROWD.

ARE THEY HIDDEN BEHIND MY MONITOR?

WHY WOULD YOU HIDE THE BEAUTIFULL BRIDE (CROWD).

SHOW THEM AND WE CONFIRM IN THE NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
zantama05:
every state hehehemm, sokoto that I know grin
What GEJ need from NW is 25% we have the structures that will deliver more than what we are forecasting, there is no cause for alarm.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by zantama05(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

What GEJ need from NW is 25% we have the structures that will deliver more than what we are forecasting, there is no cause for alarm.
how many percent GEJ need in North-East?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
zantama05:
how many percent GEJ need in North-East?
25%
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Olaolufred(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
CAN'T SEE A PICTURE OF THE MASSIVE CROWD.

ARE THEY HIDDEN BEHIND MY MONITOR?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by citizenY(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adminisher:

AIT is only showing the podium, not the crowd.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
This invisible crowd plenty o

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
citizenY:

Change to NTA, although the program is over.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

Change to NTA, although the program is over.

The campaign is already over and the invisible crowd don disappear into thin air

I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
citizenY:

IF IT WERE YOU, YOU WON'T SHOW THE EMPTY CROWDS NOW.

THAT IS SHAME MANAGEMENT. BRAVO EBELLE.

THOSE WHO DID THIS TO YOU ARE THE SAME PEOPLE EATING WITH YOU AT THE EXPENSE OF NIGERIANS.

YOUR SO-CALLED FRIENDS ARE YOUR GREATEST ENEMY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing / More Photos:chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally / Ogun Rep Aspirant Backs IBB's Call For Youth Participation In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.