Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki (1125 Views)

Gbagada Residents Contribute To Fix Their Dilapidated Roads (Photo) / Lagos State Government Commissions Oworonshoki Lay-by / Explosion Rock Oworonshoki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Owiii(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please avoid gbagada,iyana oworo road. Political thugs destroying and looting vehicles there. Saw some thugs loading their pump action guns just on the bridge leading to ibadan expressway. I thank God my vehicle escaped unhurt. MOD move to front page please.
Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Redoil: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
It Was APC thugs asual protesting over the reduction of petrol price

2 Likes

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by kettykin: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Owiii:
Please avoid gbagada,iyana oworo road. Political thugs destroying and looting vehicles there. Saw some thugs loading their pump action guns just on the bridge leading to ibadan expressway. I thank God my vehicle escaped unhurt. MOD move to front page please.

is this what the evil party wants to foist on people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Apshit

1 Like

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by donphilopus: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
It Was APC thugs asual protesting over the reduction of petrol price

I guess you've misplaced your sense of reasoning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC, the evil party doing they know how to do best'

1 Like

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Monimatic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC again, they are fighting over money shared by one of the APC house of Rep candidate.

1 Like

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by UnknownT: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Now he has misplaced his sense of reasoning because he was first to accuse your party of being responsible, would you have said same if he were to attack PDP instead. when this type of news comes up on Nairaland, i notice that any supporter that first accuses the other party of being responsible wins grin grin
Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Redoil: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:

thanks. I can see you are one of the tout protesting

1 Like

Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by stepo707: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmmn.And am planning to go there later today.anyways hope everywhere calms down by them
Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Nutase: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
call the police

(1) (Reply)

Late President Yaradua As A Young Handsome Man / Good People Of Nigeria, Hop And See What I've Got For You! / Legal Practitionals Only! Constitutionally, Should Buhari Be Disqaulified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.