Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,929 members, 7,866,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerians @ Home Have Hopes & Love Nigeria, But Those Outside Think It Is Hell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians @ Home Have Hopes & Love Nigeria, But Those Outside Think It Is Hell? (695 Views)

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State / Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians @ Home Have Hopes & Love Nigeria, But Those Outside Think It Is Hell? by diasporian: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
Why is it that Nigerians outside Nigeria are the ones who open their mouth wide to talk rubbish about Nigeria? A country they have left for over how many years ago? Just read thru a few of them posts on NairaLand, and you will conclude they are hopeless people - why is this so?

Is it because they have tasted foreign man food and this is shacking them? They say nothing good about Nigeria, while we at home work hard and pray for the good of the country, they say its because we have been denied visas - but yet, they think everyone in Nigeria is suffering, what is their problem realy?

I need to do a research on their thinking faculty.

(1) (Reply)

Black Or White: Who Is More At Practical Racism? / Pls I Wan T You Guy To Help Me With Name And Post Of New Nigeria Minister / Killing Of Children In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.