Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? (21034 Views)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please your suggestion is highly needed i'm conducting a research on the health benefit of Akamu and surprising i found little or zero fact on the Internet . Maybe because Akamu seems to be an exclusive African delicacy.

The question is can taking of hot Pap( Akamu) daily improve a mans Sex drive and boost election?
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Rich4god(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
I dont really knw its if it can improve a mans sex drive, but am pretty sure that it cant improve election esp this upcoming presidential election... *no offence*Try correct ur spelling...

6 Likes

Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rich4god:
I dont really knw its if it can improve a mans sex drive, but am pretty sure that it cant improve election esp this upcoming presidential election... *no offence*Try correct ur spelling...

hahaha the spelling is intensional .

Nairaland seems to be on safe search it automatically changed the main Ere.ction to Attension

1 Like

Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Redoil: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why would a reasonable person think of such thing when pap is just a carbohydrate
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Why would a reasonable person think of such thing when pap is just a carbohydrate

its possible depending on the Nutrient needed to boost the Sex Hormones.

Maybe its gotten from Carbonhydrate
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by zimoni(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Use google nah.

Lobatan o jarey.
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
does this place look like health section? o I see, "election"
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by bennymcnonny(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
I think it's said to improve latency time (i.e duration from beginning to expulsion) but it's not scientifically proven so I think our married people in the house can help
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg nah old post be dis make una remove am jare..

Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Ejanla07: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
only if the pap is pdp...
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by remiologi(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
hmmmm....i hope you won't say have only come here to sell market, the Ordinary Maize Pap is not nutritious as the new type of Ogi I personally produce and sell now. The only type of Ogi that can stimulate erection in men is this particular one i personally brand for men, it consists of 3 different herbs and the third one is the main stimulant. They are natural herbs which contains Ginger, Garlic n Cloves. If interested contact me on BBM : 2bc0ade1, WhatsApp 08054773468.

Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by remiologi(f): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
the natural herbs serve as a stimulant, the Cloves is an Aphrodisiac, women can take it too.
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by olawalepopoola: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
One thing I have noticed is that thick Akamu plus milk aids sperm production (research needed to confirm). It is just an observation from my own body
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by frank4t(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
it will improve your ballot box
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Hollaniyii(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
From observation it does enhance erection
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by olabukola: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pop corn does aid election and prolonged hammering. That is why they call it man power. So pap might as well.

1 Like

Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Joel3(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2021
Yes itself when taking everytime. But not that much of a thiing you know.
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by FreeIgbos: 10:42am On May 25, 2021
".....and improve election"? shocked shocked shocked

Lol, Anambra kwenu grin grin grin
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Cholls(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2021
My brother election ke

Ọ bụrụ na nlekọta anaghị elekọta gị ịchọrọ enyemaka

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Ekiti People Rice & Money At Aba Igbira, Afao Ekiti (Pics) / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.