Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study (1701 Views)

Women With Larger Behinds Are Healthier And More Intelligent, Study Finds / Seven Ways To Appear More Intelligent Than Other People / Women With Larger Bums Will Give Birth To More Intelligent Children - Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Joshkid(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good news Curvy girls…Women with
bigger butts are said to bear more
intelligent children ..According to
scientists ,fat supplies found in a
woman’s thighs and buttocks are
needed to develop babies’ brains..
The cells were found to contribute
directly to brain development during
breastfeeding, with a woman’s behind
acting as a reserve for vital nutrients.
The claims were made by researchers
from the University of Pittsburgh, who
added that women with large
quantities of such fats in target areas
were shown to produce more
intelligent children.

The fat in these areas is a depot for
building a baby’s brain,’ Professor
Will Lassek, a public health
epidimiologist at the university, told
the Sunday Times.

‘You need lots of fat to make a
nervous system and the fats in these
areas are also enriched in DHA
(docosahexaenoic acid) which is a
particularly important component in
the human brain. ‘It looks as if
women have evolved to accumulate
these fats and hold on to them – until
a baby arrives.’While the stubborn
cells are constantly there, they are
mobilised during pregnancy to allow
a baby’s brain to soak up their
enriching properties.

Source:- http://cisselodge.com/2015/01/women-
with-bigger-butts-produce-more-
intelligent-children-study.html

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by asadike(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is this for real? I hope mine is big enough
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Hazardd(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
OK
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Joshkid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
asadike:
will tell u after seeing ur butt!grin
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Thinkr(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Are you tryna tell me ferano and maryorile will produce domb kids I doubt
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by ramdris(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
No wonder my two adorable kids even at age five and two get sense pass GEJ. Thanks to my darling wify.
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
asadike:
turn make I help u check
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thinkr:
my hand no dey oo
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by asadike(f): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joshkid:
will tell u after seeing ur butt!grin
for ur dream, bad boy
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by laykhorn(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
you mean women with huge posteriors? Blunder of mother Science. It takes more than a mother's endowment to make an intelligent child.
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by laykhorn(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
asadike:
and what happens to the children if Its not big enough?
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
But their main problem is that they tends not 2 clean their arse/arses well when they go 2 toilet witout d support of d oda hand 2 help open d arse cheeks well for a proper cleaning..
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Thinkr(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
my hand no dey oo
I didn't mention anybody's name. If I did prove it.
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thinkr:
I didn't mention anybody's name. If I did prove it.
my hand no dey sha
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Joshkid(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thinkr:
Hahaha.. u toO wicked!grin
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Rapmoney(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
If this thread make front page, I go hang myself like dis...

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by mumumugu(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Does goodluck Jonathan mum have butts at all?
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by Joshkid(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
If this thread make front page, I go hang myself like dis...
Laff wan kill mhee ooh!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by simdam500(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
The woman's behind serves as a better nutrients to my d too... not the kid alone...

Gerrit? sad
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by simdam500(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ramdris: No wonder my two adorable kids even at age five and two get sense pass GEJ. Thanks to my darling wify.
Better start praying they both grow up to achieve what GEJ Has achieved yet! undecided cool
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by asadike(f): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykhorn:

and what happens to the children if Its not big enough?
u just read d news, didn't you?
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by laykhorn(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
asadike:
u just read d news, didn't you?
I read it. I just wanted you to tell me If you think your unborn kids will be unintelligent. If you ever believe that, you'll believe Jonathan fixing Nigeria
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study by uhuns: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Given that this theory is true, then all calabar and uyo kids are very intelligent.......

(1) (Reply)

Random Tuesday / Photos: Christina Milian Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Mesh Top And Red Bikini / Apply For This Scholarship To Study At University Of Toronto, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.