Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari (1968 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by ogbongenet: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
With the All Progressives Congress
presidential rally in Kaduna a few hours away, hundreds of youths took over the major streets in state capital on Monday,
chanting solidarity songs for the
presidential candidate of the party, Maj-Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari(retd).
The youths macrhed through the ever-busy Ahmadu Bello Way, chantting “sai Buhari,”
meaning, its Buhari we want; “changi,” meaning we need change.
The youths, on tricycles, otherwise known as Keke NAPEP, motor bikes, branded cars of the APC presidential candidate, and that
of the party’s flag bearer in the state, Nasir El-Rufai, rode through the ever-busy Ahmadu Bello Way, WAFF road, also known as Muhammadu Buhari Way, leading to the Murtala Square.
Our correspondent gathered that the youths marched to the front of the Sir Kashim Ibrahim (Government) House, and
stood from a distance of about 100 metres away from the main gate, asking the incumbent governor, Mukhtar Yero, that it
was time for him to “pack.”
They “changi oyoyo,” meaning, welcome
change.
They said they were peaceful and assured
residents that they should have no cause to
worry as they marched through the streets
in peacefully.
At the Stadium Roundabout, there was
graffiti of “change, change, change” written
on walls along the road.
The youths, in Hausa, said even if El-Rufai
would demolish their houses after winning
the election, they were ready to build
another house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by killuminati(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Now Playing: Tupac Amar Shakur_Changes

2 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
I will only believe this if pics were uploaded.....there is 99% chance that a browsing phone will have camera.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by olaboy001(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Change is everywhere now with GMB

2 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sai Buhari everywhere. From Yenogoa to Otuoke, from Okrika to Aluu, from Owerri to Warri, from Aba to Ughelli, from Osogbo to Ibadan, from Portharcourt to Abeokuta, from Sokoto to Kano, from Lagos to Gusau, from Kafachan to Zaria, from Alausa to Aso Rock, the story is the same. Everyone screams SAI BUHARI 2015

7 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by RUBMYMIND(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Was in town to do my business, I saw them too
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by clevvermind(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
People known for only violence.
I hope they will not kill people if buhari loses the election?

1 Like

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
WE ARE EXPECTING THEM(APC) TO EXHIBIT THEIR TERRORISTIC TENDENCIES TODAY.

ELRUFAI USING ALMAJIRIS FOR CAMPAIGN SINCE 20-BC..

1 Like

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by olaboy001(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:
Let's hope it is free and fair. #GMB

1 Like

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by laykhorn(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am I the only one who noticed something fast approaching
Change! Changi!!!
Thats all we want.

3 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by HizMissy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:

lipsrsealed
clevvermind:
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by klodike(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
All those almajiri hoodlums were only on the other side of the bridge. The same people would later burn churches and people's business. Then they would come and tell Nigerians they are not apc hoodlums. Election is not a do or die affair please.

1 Like

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by zimoni(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na wah oooooo

Jonah may lose this election ooooooo

Chai Chai Chai

E be like say Otueke dey call Jonah oooo

Anyway, it's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by T9ksy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
#ABJ
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by clevvermind(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

Let's hope it is free and fair. #GMB
it will, but buhari should be ready to accept the result.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by olaboy001(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:
it will, but buhari should be ready to accept the result.
If it was not rig
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nexxy007: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
source? photos?
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

SO GLAD THAT THE ALMAJIRIS ARE PARTICIPATING IN A PROCESS THAT WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES THEM.

IT IS LIKE TOMPOLO/ASARI DOKUBO SHOWING SUPPORT TO WHOEVER THEY CHOSE.

I THINK IT IS FAIR ENOUGH. FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

I guess it's those same almajiris that dominate this forum, also clamoring for CHANGE.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Arch1: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
T9ksy:
#ABJ
Same here too. ABJ = Anybody But not Jonathan.

I'l rather vote for a stone than vote for Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sea of Heads waiting for Gen Buhari

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by clevvermind(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

If it was not rig
Jonathan is not planning to rig the election cos there is no need for that. He would beat buhari as usual.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by babadee1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:

Lose ke? Buhari will win this elections. Change is everywhere. GMB 2015.
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by olaboy001(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is not planning to rig the election cos there is no need for that. He would beat buhari as usual.
He might not have the plan but I don't trust the e-PDP followers
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by bangiskings: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
Sai Buhari everywhere. From Yenogoa to Otuoke, from Okrika to Aluu, from Owerri to Warri, from Aba to Ughelli, from Osogbo to Ibadan, from Portharcourt to Abeokuta, from Sokoto to Kano, from Lagos to Gusau, from Kafachan to Zaria, from Alausa to Aso Rock, the story is the same. Everyone screams SAI BUHARI 2015
mission accomplished am 100% sure of 25 votes for GMB from my family now my concentration is on friends
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow Brilliant...God grant you the strength and wisdom in your mission. You shall be rewarded at the end by God's grace
bangiskings:
mission accomplished am 100% sure of 25 votes for GMB from my family now my concentration is on friends
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by gurusmac4: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hit like " for #GMB2015 and share for #GEJ 2015"
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
beopened:
Sea of Heads waiting for Gen Buhari
Buhari can always count on the north.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by HzRF(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
laykhorn:
Am I the only one who noticed something fast approaching
Change! Changi!!!
Thats all we want.
Even if it is negative?
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by laykhorn(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
HzRF:

Even if it is negative?
Could the situation get any worst in this country
Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
You forgot to add from Aso Rock to Kirikiri angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rally:youth Take Over Kaduna Street ,praising Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
You forgot to add from Aso Rock to Kirikiri angry
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Breaking News: National Council Of States Directs Inec To Go Ahead With Election / Buhari Has Cancer, Asthma, Dementia, PDP Spokesperson Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.