Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue (13936 Views)

Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / HTC One M7 Unknown Baseband / How To Generate A Valid Imei No. With Imei Analyzer Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by scarr: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
upgraded a samsung s3 through the OTA update, ever since the mobile network has gone south, phone does have an imei anymore with no baseband, which has made it reject all sim cards
any idea on how to fix this?
appreciate all ur help

Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by hovatek: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
You'll need to reflash the stock backup via Odin, this should restore your baseband and set IMEI to 0 (some networks tend to work normally even with this). You'll then need EFS pro restore your EFS if you want your original IMEI back.

For MTK users experiencing such, you can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAK1DL_L_eg
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by scarr: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
post=29937199:
You'll need to reflash the stock backup via Odin, this should restore your baseband and set IMEI to 0 (some networks tend to work normally even with this). You'll then need EFS pro restore your EFS if you want your original IMEI back.

For MTK users experiencing such, you can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAK1DL_L_eg
thanks bro,
1, can I flash any stock version on it or just d 4.3.
2, I have d efs pro but how is it possible to restore what I didn't backup.
3, does this work for only MTK devices or all devices(samsung)
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by hovatek: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
scarr:

thanks bro,
1, can I flash any stock version on it or just d 4.3.
2, I have d efs pro but how is it possible to restore what I didn't backup.
3, does this work for only MTK devices or all devices(samsung)

1. Just ensure you flash a stock ROM for your exact model
2. Get your baseband back first and see if IMEI is 0, you can then begin to manually edit an existing EFS backup
3. NVRAM is for MTK (i posted a video for that). EFS is for your phone type
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by Natty14(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
post=29965355:

2. Get your baseband back first and see if IMEI is 0, you can then begin to manually edit an existing EFS backup

pls , i hav dis same problem on my gionee m2. how can i restore the imei and baseband. i av gone tru flashing and reflashing yet no result
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by hovatek: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Natty14:

pls , i hav dis same problem on my gionee m2. how can i restore the imei and baseband. i av gone tru flashing and reflashing yet no result

Just see the video above, its for MTK phones like your Gionee M2.
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by indigold2010(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
tutorials are very incomplete, especially for samsung using efs pro
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by scarr: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
post=29965355:

bro flashed an official 4.3 stock ROM with Odin but d imei is still null with unknown baseband
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by hovatek: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
scarr:

bro flashed an official 4.3 stock ROM with Odin but d imei is still null with unknown baseband

try another stock ROM
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by scarr: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
post=29979514:

try another stock ROM
don't have another 1gb to just "TRY" another stock rom
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by biggmusty(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
scarr:

don't have another 1gb to just "TRY" another stock rom

If u are in lagos contact unlimited2 on NL
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by unlimited2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
biggmusty:

If u are in lagos contact unlimited2 on NL
thanks for your recommendations, though I can't remember any services i've offered you before
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by scarr: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
unlimited2:
thanks for your recommendations, though I can't remember any services i've offered you before
hey bro, I'm not in lagos but how can you help me out, yhanks
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by biggmusty(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
unlimited2:

Was the 1 dat send ma note 2 from niger state
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by unlimited2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
biggmusty:

Was the 1 dat send ma note 2 from niger state
oh! Ok
Re: How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue by 3face(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
plz guyz,i know dis is not d trend for what am about to ask.My friend bought dis new phantom z phone and i try to update it .After downloading it.I applied d update,but to my surprise d phone did not come up again.Im asking if anybody has experienced dis kind of problem before.plz o need help ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat New Data Plan / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.