Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Let The Youths Of Nigeria Arise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Youths Of Nigeria Arise (353 Views)

THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) / Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 / Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Youths Of Nigeria Arise by Ideyontop: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
It is high time the youths of Nigeria arise and said NO to political violence! Refuse to be used as violence instigators. If a politician wants to use you let him be in front!!! Most of their families are out of the country and the foolish ones are the ones that will make themselves instruments for some politicians to carry out violence. SAY NO,NOT THIS TIME!!! They shouldn't destroy our Nigeria because their time is almost at hand! We have our own life to live and we want a better future for Nigeria. THEREFORE MY NIGERIAN YOUTHS,SAY NO TO POLITICAL VIOLENCE!!! We refuse to be used!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Youths Of Nigeria Arise by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
You are right, OP. I am always disappointed when I look out of the window at my working place & see the way youths misbehave when these politicians drive by.
They intimidate other road users on behalf of the political class all for crumbs of the bread that actually belongs to them.
O ye youths! Get your heads out of your asses.

Why do I bother. Those that need the sermon are most likely not here. angry

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Nigerians, Don't Sell Your 'vote For N10' / Who Uses 'the Military' To Revive The Economy??? / Graphic: Op-green4change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.